Ikemen Joshi to Josou Danshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
In most language, Man is actually usable for both genders when speaking in a broader term... hence, why mankind encompasses both male and female...

So, a girl can be a Chad too.... and some parts of US of A and Europe do have slang use of bro to refer to a close female friend, so in the end it depends.

it's subjective and not objective. don't need to be too caught up in the feminist trend or gender appropriation stuff.

just say, 'meh, whatever' and move on I guess...?

Dex-chan lover
I go away from this site a few hours and even people are getting moderated in this comment section. Huh.

Also, yeah. Trans rights! (Weirdly fitting for this series too)

Dex-chan lover
@CrashRoot I'll be completely honest, I only looked up what "power bottom" means because of your previous comments, I'm mostly unaware of scene shit (I literally don't even know what "scene shit" really means tbh)

Honestly, my partner is also very uncomfortable with the excessive sexuality of a lot of gay culture (it sure does make it hard for ace people and demisexuals to feel welcome in the community...)

And yeah, the "hanky code" sounds like something I really don't need to know about -_-

@no168_92
You’re not wrong, but if you’re trans even things like that can be painful, especially in the first few years.

Also, ask a straight guy “would you fuck a dude/bro/Chad/etc?” and watch most of them say “uuuuh...😟”

Dex-chan lover
@CashRoot

hence, why I said it depends... subjective and not objective.

context and environment matters.

but generally? 'meh, whatever' and move on.... :)

the less you care, the happier you be. the more you overly care, the more stressed it can be.

@no168_92
🤦‍♀️

You don’t get to decide if something is offensive to people.

I was just listening to a podcast that did an episode about the Holocaust. They talked about how absurd and offensive it is when people say that we should forgive the Nazis for murdering six million of us.

No one gets to decide what’s offensive to someone else.

If you get corrected say “oh, sorry” and move on.
The onus is on the one making the mistake to make the first move, which is a brief apology. The second move is to not do it again. The third is to reinforce it with other people to not offend. There is no fourth move.

And here’s a big thing most people miss: they don’t have to forgive you. If you do the little apology they’re still allowed to stay mad, and you still have a responsibility to do the rest.

The standard use of a word is a certain context can still hurt some people. In some areas “Jewing” is still used casually to refer to cheating or haggling for a lower price. The fact that no offence is intended doesn’t mean I shouldn’t get pissed off.

In summary: if people say something is offensive and shouldn’t be done, don’t do it.

Wall of text because you doubled down.

This comic is comedic gold, plus their relationship is nice and stable
I like it a lot~~
I just noticed the heated debate on the comments, but I'd say read if you want to and treat everyone with respect.
Moving on: Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
@CashRoot

context matter. so is the topic. some are heavier, some not so much.

but your wall text is overblowing/inflating my original point.

you are overthinking it.

and now you feel a need to correct a stranger on the internet.

who win? who care? who ask? who done did it again? who are you? who am I?

I'm batman. /s

Users who are viewing this thread