Ikemen Joshi to Josou Danshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
@skyggg007 She's not a mother with children. A Japanese person once explained on a Youtube channel that in Japan there are cheap but good restaurants of all kinds everywhere. Stores also sell the bento, which apparently is not just industrial mush, and it's regularly discounted as well because it won't stay good as long as the industrial stuff full of preservatives. In other words, you can live in Japan relatively easily and affordably without knowing how to cook anything but water. In my home country it would be either a very expensive or an unhealthy way of living, but in Japan things are different. I was also wondered about it before seeing that Youtube video.

An adorable chapter. I'm glad he finally got to show off something worthwhile to her!

amogus

What was his sister trying to do with the lit candles on the fucken food? Cover up her mistakes? And how in thoth's balls does one fix that shit

@Kaarme
Yeah, I lived in Tokyo for a month and quickly discovered that I could eat out more cheaply than cooking.

Not fast food, either. It’s crazy.

Though I did screw my finances and end up living on boiled eggs bread and bananas... that was pretty cheap...
Oy

@CashRoot Yeah, that's how it is where population density and city planning are decent, IMO.. it's the same in Singapore- I have absolutely no idea if it'd be the same in certain parts of Europe though, etc.

The fast food in fact was actually slightly pricier than just eating something local, hawker center or not. KFC's congee and katsudon options were nice, though.

this guy will be a househusbandwife while she is the one who earn a living, i guess?

Aggregator gang
I always imagine Iori having a deep, hoarse voice, kinda like FilthyFrank's later stages when these sweet moments come in....It's fucking hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread