Ikemen Joshi to Josou Danshi

Fed-Kun's army
I dislike it, the girls manner makes it seem like it’s a very common thing with her, it seems she will abandon him if he gets hit with the puberty stick I suppose....
I think he is just getting swept up in it because he is overthinking the idea of how a girl should respond and not to reveal it to public and well gets baited by big boobs...
It just makes her seem like a predator but instead of candy she lures with big tits
I mean the guy seems to have a lot of insecurity issues expressed by his doubts regarding everything so he might just be responding in ways to please her rather then any thoughts in his own interests, add that with the self consciousness of trying to act like a girl and well....Idk it just becomes weird
It dosen’t seem healthy in any way so I am going to stop reading

Not spoiler just insight to why I don’t like it

I'm not a yaoi/shounen Ai fan, and I was thinking this manga was one of it, even without the tag. I was so wrong, this is cute and sweet. ╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dex-chan lover
Dammit.. Just what I need, another weird, funny, and cute manga to read. THANKS, JAPAN... 😒

Users who are viewing this thread