Ikemen Joshi to Josou Danshi

Group Leader
@tofupatty
TdUtLna.png

Group Leader
@forcy so is chapter 31 just going to be missing from mangadex forever unless another group translates it from scratch? I understand why it was on just Twitter in the first place, but it’s just kind of a weird situation.

How is something so horny and so wholesome at the same time?

It’s also the only cishet manga I get hype for.

It’s getting published and
Iori is a power bottom confirmed. He wanted to top and Hazuki was game, but they switched back within 5 minutes.
Kudos to him for speaking up about wanting to try!
(Switch, here, but I do know that feel)
I love breaking gender norms, and the way this is handled is so fokking good.
I haven’t been into a cishet romance series, especially one that’s horny, in YEEEAAAARS.

I want to know so much about them and how their relationship progresses.

The author is gonna get PAID and they deserve it!

Official title is: “cross dressing woman and cross dressing man”
Or “girl/boy” I guess. They’re both adults, really, soooo

Alternatively “butch woman and femme man”
I would get more creative and use “Butch ♀& Femme ♂”

This series rules.

Group Leader
https://twitter.com/iamtaddd/status/1359449553221525504
Apparently, this is getting published into a book

My message was pushed down by new comments so:
FAQ:
Am I continuing this series anymore?
No

Dex-chan lover
Bit of a high and low bit there. Getting a book published and what not, but no more translations for now. Thank you Forcy for your work. I really hope this gets picked up by someone else tho. I miss my straight gays TwT

Group Leader
Every time I see this update on Twitter I drool all over myself because of how good it is. Not being able to read Japanese can't stop me from noticing the blushes and smiles.

Group Leader
@MekaBoy I have no idea. I don't normally get updates from them and I don't want to reveal which group it is for now (privacy reasons). If they take too long, another group will do it anyway.

EDIT: Anyone can pick this up if they wish. The other group will only step in if the group who does pick this up messes up the translations terribly. Also please stop tagging me here.

Wanted to know if the artist give permission to translate his work or not?(comment is so messy that I really find confusing)

vv Author said no to the last group, so I'd go with no to translating their work. But uh, anyone, please do it anyways :p

Dex-chan lover
It really sucks this had to be dropped, but I'm hoping it get picked up again or a group will translate this instead: https://www.pixiv.net/user/30612000/series/82799

It's somewhat similar in concept, except the guys don't crossdress, too... yet.

well it was a good run while it lasted bois, cute, short and sweet but eroi love story. 6/10 cuz it got discontinued

Users who are viewing this thread