Iken Senki Völundio - Ch. 5 - Flame

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Ahahhaha man this whole manga is just going to be me feeling bad for Cleo isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
That is some next level dirtiness.

Hmmm, i am really curious where in the timeline this story pass, we know Kohaku is one of the four devil kings (was that the name?), and they sure can live a lot so it isnt exactly impossible that this is the past but at the same time all this surreal sword stuff was never mentioned in the first series even during Asudora past arc.

I can picture two possible explanations: this is the future or this is another continent. The "another continent" theory in reality could support this story being in the past.

Dex-chan lover
@ alacaelum
its "Four Heavenly King".
by the way, Azudora is using tree to attack, not lightning or flame like that boy use

Dex-chan lover
Lets hope he doesn't turn into a bad person because of his revenge goal.

So did the bandit boss steal the sword or did the legend turn him into a hero granted the sword?

Contributor
What do he have in his hair ?
Oil ? Xd

For now the story is a calm slice of life, but ofc it will not last long.

Dex-chan lover
@Xdews1: My first thought was that the sword corrupted him. I mean, the sword gave off an ominous-looking aura, so it was probably what turned him into a battle maniac.

@ryouhira: Young Asudora was a sword wielder when he was young before he learned magic, mind you. But he didn’t use any kind of elemental magic, it was just the Hero-Killer he used.

mIfIxhJ.png

Just roll up to check and there she is, Kohaku

Fed-Kun's army
@Siquall yeah, Helck taught us that not all comedy/slice of life manga will stay that way forever....

Dex-chan lover
Uhmm...don't tell me the river creation sword is also one of these four special, possibly elemental based, swords.

Users who are viewing this thread