Iken Senki Völundio

This is a prequel, apparently. Check the MangaUpdates site.

Actually, this might not even be connected to Helck, or it’s Universe, at all. This is what the description on it’s Raw site reads:

“My dream is to buy my own home and live a peaceful life!
Cleo, who has been a mercenary for 10 years, accepts a request from the kingdom to "subdue bandits" in order to earn a lot of money to play and live for several years!
However, I met there! ?? ??

The base defense fantasy begins, drawn by Nanaki Nanao of "Helck"!”

The translation’s a bit rough, but as you can see, there’s no mention of it being connected to Helck in any way.

If it's not direct sequel, at least this is same universe, Amber is the same as Vamirio and Azudora, member of 4 heavenly king

i'm thinking this is a prequel of helck, not sequel
because if it's sequel, definitely there will be piwi (the birds) in there

more over this looks like the story of azudora past
you see, azudora told a little about his past, when he had friend with a human, and then war happened, then....
yeah... you know if you read helck manga
the amber here maybe 1 of the 4 heavenly general in later but not told in the Helck saga

ah... i really hope this will be happy go lucky comedy manga, but with helck as the base, you know which way the author will take

@Intruvious Nah it's definitely in the same universe. Kohaku was briefly shown in both Helck and the Piwi spinoff.

I kinda hope that we would get info about whole North situation(both about Northern Heavenly King and SSS-tier threat), but it probably won't happen or would be mentioned very briefly, like in Helck.

And while it doesn't look like Helck timeline because of many human empires/kingdoms, it is highly possible that whole story takes place in the other continent - Witch/Shunnova kinda mentioned that there are others. And as of why one of Heavenly Kings decided to go to the different continent - who knows.

Dex-chan lover
:O :O HELCK SEQUAL!? shit i should've learned about this sooner... or would later and binge reading been better? 🤔

Supporter
This week's Japanese chapter was friggin' hype.
I hope the English version catches up, it's getting rough having no one to share with.

Dex-chan lover
Why aren't the chapters being updated? Currently it's only showing 41 when the latest translation for the official is 46 (which is free to access).

Does this manga really have a connection to Helck?

Currently at ch 28 as of typing this

Edit: just finished the chapter, I have my answer now

Dex-chan lover
I'm reading this sometimes, but... Kohaku feels like someone's autistic OC. Little miss perfect who is also almighty and is a kawaii kenomimi but don't you dare sexualize her. It bothers me moderately

Users who are viewing this thread