Ikenai Kanojo no Otetsudai

Fed-Kun's army
I appreciate the ecchi tag, but the fetishes in this need some kind of warning.

It seems like we're going to see more "friends" pop up with fetishes like pee drinking and having people brush their teeth for them.

Hard pass on this one.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing as though lots of people don't recommend this due to the proceeding chapters, I'd say it's a pretty good gag manga. Although when it comes to toilet humor, the author doesn't pull any punches.

Fed-Kun's army
Mann... I like the art. But you can't bang a ghost can't you?

But pretty neet though.

Why do so many manga feel the need to have a character whose entirely centred around sexual harassment and being as uncomfortably perverted as possible?

Seems like it was too much this time though, as it usually is, since the manga only got to volume 3. Ain't terribly surprising considering that there's nothing special about it that grabs you, and that one character is just tremendously uncomfortable.

This manga makes me cringe same as some of the works of Yamamoto Souichirou. Maybe it's because I don't like it when romcom is mixed with slapstick, and male mc as butt-monkey is bullied and degraded by his harem side-kick girls, while said girls are immune to rules of slapstick. But if you liked Souichirou's "Takagi's Teasing" or "Kyoko-chan" then this manga probably also will amuse you.

Dex-chan lover
Meh. It's about average, almost below really, it has almost all the trope you would expect from a harem manga.

Even though the character should be interesting they most often feel boring, sometimes their characters traits aren't even used.

Seriously, the two mouth girl whole thing is to have a mouth that say her true mean thoughts and we barely see her use it. It also already feels likes some characters are being forgotten like Nanoko which I always forget exist since she's not always with the main group.

Not a bad manga but just a really really generic one.

Users who are viewing this thread