Ikenai Kanojo no Otetsudai

I enjoyed the series but I can see why it got axed. The story of each chapter doesn't really stand out a lot, and the romance aspect is pretty tame, especially for something that's supposed to be seinen (which I just now noticed).

Dex-chan lover
oof. was hoping for another waft of romance the author kept teasing but oh well.
thanks for translating this

Double-page supporter
Overall this manga is great. But each chapter, by itself isn't memorable. It was kind of boring reading one chapter every few weeks. Expected some romance because of added genre but it's good that it wasn't there.
Given that it is completed, you won't regret reading it.

Dex-chan lover
9/10 I laughed almost in every chapter, for a comedy slice of life manga it was pretty nice, and while it wasn't too progressive, the romance was nice too see too.

This easily could go for a lot more chapters but for forces that I can't understand it ended very soon, still it worth reading, I probably would read again.

and thanks for translate all the chapters, much appreciated

Could have been a lot better if it weren't for the axed ending. RIP

Fed-Kun's army
i wish that it lasted longer
a sequel would be great
you'll be missed, youhei & rinko

Typical non-ending aside, good series, had a lot of fun with this one. Shame it couldn't end properly

ez3

It is a funny manga. Starts as a comedy and ended like one. Just another slice of life school comedy. It is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread