Ikenai Kanojo no Otetsudai

Double-page supporter
So this is finished and the release date is once every 2 weeks? So the 3 remaining chapters will be finished in one and a half month?

"Something is coming. You can feel it, can’t you? That we are creeping toward the edge"

- Joseph Seed, Far Cry 5 😝

Dex-chan lover
I think the author knew he was going to be axed or got axed for this chapter, drug use is a taboo in Japan, and usually they make a thing only villain or secondary, weak characters are handling.
This stuff was weak and seems like it made them drunk, but still, the author gave the main cast mushrooms.
Being shut down for doing something like this is absolutely possible, and most mangaka know it, any editor would stop them too, so I think the author just said "screw it, they axed it anyway".

I believe the toilet ghost girl is what started dragging down this manga. She is not fun, funny, or interesting. She is like that character who brings down any scene she is in while having nothing redeeming about her. The trouble she causes even results in plot regression making people hate her further.

I feel like this manga has a shared universe with the authors other manga Onizuka-chan. Even though this one is basically ghosts and yokai. I feel like the setting is another part of a supernatural Japan. It's sad this one is ending. But at least I can keep reading the other one.

I kinda hoped for a more interesting ending? But, it did end as it started, a low key fun sweet story of people trying to connect.

Thanks for yer work uploading this on english. And thanks for uploading it so soon too! (At least compared to last one haha). Cheers!!!

Users who are viewing this thread