Ikenie ni Natta Ore ga Nazeka Jashin wo Horoboshite Shimatta Ken - Ch. 8

Double-page supporter
I forgot to mention! Apologies for the complete lack of redrawing half-way through the chapter.

I don't consider myself very good at it, in the first place - but that was WAY above my skill level, haha!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

All the best,
Lectonal.

Thanks for the translation, also don't ever apologize Rightdark-Scans, they mtl from japanese -> spanish and then use that as a base for their english translations, so sometimes you get somewhat coherent sentence, and more often than not you end up with an incoherent string of words.

Group Leader
iirc they have translated it up to chapter 18, but I cand access their site right now.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, don't apologize for taking over from a bunch of lazy scanlators. Glad someone is working on this again, maybe you could at some point go back and redo those early chapters, maybe if we can find you some help...

It's fine right dark is one of those mass scanlation groups where they post several chapters then proceed to abruptly drop it. They aim to mass post trending stuff for their website to get views.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation. Finally, i can get a good translation on this title

Fed-Kun's army
Whatever people may say, MD has made it clear that there are no  rules against sniping, and calling this sniping would be a stretch, even more so considering the behavior of the last group.

Good chapter, MTL is good these days and you proofread it well and typeset with sane fonts. Thanks for the chapter.

Thanks for picking this up, do you intent to redo the previous chapters too?
I can power through the rightdark releases for a few chapters if not but if you will I'll wait for quality.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, especially in the case of RightDark. The last one you went for was given an update that was either just unluckily updated a couple days before your chapter, which you had probably already started working on, but this one is perfectly fine for fair game. Hell, anything I'd say even that "3 month" sniping thing can be taken extremely loosely with certain groups, even if the whole aspect itself is a bit flimsy to begin with. You did a solid job with the translation for this one too.

Dex-chan lover
ty for picking this up, rightdark can not be considered a scanlation group because the only thing they do is garbage mtl to bait people into their malware ridden site

it would be greatly appreciated if you could do the previous chapters as well, their stuff is dogshit
it can't be considered sniping even if they were actively updating the manga because they will do a mass release whenever someone wants to pick up something they stopped caring about

Dex-chan lover
Such a reckless method for harvesting wild herbs and alchemical materials. Dud just yoinked every plant, root and all for around 5 meters around himself... sure they might re-seed over time, but there is no guarantee.

Dex-chan lover
Fr. I'm more interested in the fmc, and even the childhood friend, than the man himself.
:facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
I forgot to mention! Apologies for the complete lack of redrawing half-way through the chapter.

I don't consider myself very good at it, in the first place - but that was WAY above my skill level, haha!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

All the best,
Lectonal.
please do all the chapters that right dark did, his chapters are gibberish

Users who are viewing this thread