Ikenie ni Natta Ore ga Nazeka Jashin wo Horoboshite Shimatta Ken

Dex-chan lover
There only one chapter so far but... i don't feel like the author think thought with the plot at all.
  • the Evil God ask for offer of rare skill but is the whole country no longer have many that you willing to offer one of the best healer you have?
  • the MC only awaken his power in the last min too so what is his plan here? even if the Evil God accept him, what stopping the nation to offer his childhood friend again next year? and if the Evil God didn't he would likely destroyed your country just because you try to lie to him.
  • Also, he stock the spell the Evil God shot twice at him and that somehow became x9999 in his stock which he able to one-shot the boss, so is 1/9999 of the spell is enough to kill a God? or his stock somehow do a inventory dup's glitch and gain 9999 of that same spell?

I know i'm nitpicking but this kind of thing hurt my brain to read, i can't just turn it off

Dex-chan lover
the author could have made this an interesting manga. all he had to do was when the big bad launched the beam it stored 1, and only 1, from that blast then when blasted again it went up to 2. he then uses 1 to get rid of the big bad and has a secret weapon for later. the gold is a freebee manga never care too much about consistency in money but nooooo author cant let HIS masturbatory power fantasy have some level of reasonability, so instead MC is going to get effectively infinite stacks of the beam attack, then hes going to find a healing circle and instead of grabbing the FRIGGING CIRCLE he going to grab effectively infinite stacks of healing, also MC is going to find a bunch of legendary gear, and as a bonus rotten cherry on this shit-sty hes going to walk outside and find endless amounts of fruit that permanently boost his stats!

trash manga is trash

Dex-chan lover
I read the title and saw the volume cover and thought it might be an interesting premise where a sacrificed girl turns the tables on the thing she's being sacrificed to, and started reading the synopsis without checking the tags

I got to the words Unique Skill before realizing my mistake lol

Dex-chan lover
Very generic... Another power fantasy where girls instantly fall in love with their savior... Even when they know nothing about him...

I am not at all interested in continuing to read this ladyboy slop. It was easy to ignore a few years ago, but at this point artists just make female characters and call them men. There no way in hell the mc or the elf chieftain's "son" could ever be considered men. The story itself is just shovelware.

It’s a good time, classic turn-off-your-brain type of read with cute panels. It’s been done before, but it’s fairly enjoyable. This is NOT a manga for intrigue or unique plot, do not continue if you are looking for that.

Thanks for all the translations so far!

Users who are viewing this thread