Ikitemasu ka? Honda-kun

Dex-chan lover
woah... it's hard to believe that this works is done by the author of doubt and judge...

So uh... the mystery was kinda spoiled pretty quickly but that’s fine. There are still lots of questions to be answered. This looks like a pretty good series so far!

Still waiting for someone to drew a literal Honda-kun doujin

(Maybe CRF 250 will do well lol)

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Seems fun but I am pretty scared. Last time I went for a zombie series, they 'killed' my favorite character, my Shovel Walnut ;^;

Group Leader
Please don't have a dark ending, Please don't have a dark ending, Please don't have a dark ending,

Dex-chan lover
So uh the whole manga is now posted in Portuguese and... the ending is confusing.

Maybe it was axed?

Dex-chan lover
@calmbreez
Well, there is a liiiitle romance, but it mostly take a backseat to the comedy (and occasional drama).

As for if there is a romantic resolution, I have no damn idea because of how odd the ending is.

Fed-Kun's army
wtf someone is actualy translating this? lol

I remember reading this like idk probably years ago? I don't like zombie plots but this was an exception. So yes I was hooked but I gave up waiting.

And noow of all times it updates on mangadex + somehow the books became available in my country. What are the odds…
It's like this whole series purposely aged like wine or something lol.
so I hope the story won't dissapoint.

anyways, thankyou translator

Users who are viewing this thread