Ikoku Nikki - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - page.20

Dex-chan lover
Looks like Emiri activated the old engine, you can hear the gears moving faster. I was thinking "ooookay nice and slow, dood, calm down" And when he started talking about the lawyer I thought he would ruin the mood without knowing... But alas, looks like she's not ready yet anyway- OR SO I THOUGHT (I'm literally writing this as I read the chapter so that's why it looks like this and usually I write a lot).

Just like previous chapters, they way they communicate feels beyond the abilities of most people who would rather escape or scream their way out of any intimate conversation or something that could make them vulnerable. Even as adult, to have someone you could talk like this is really amazing.

Sometimes is hard to value or love yourself, good thing she has someone who values her so much and she can take some of that as proof that she was indeed wrong.

Emiri... Interesting, looks like that movie was the perfect choice too.

Dex-chan lover
BRUH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA how could they had a OHHHH snap moment between the MC and her EX and then the credit page and then BAM Emiri crying watching that movie LMAO that Emiri scene felt so random but also fit so well, it was too funny but mannnnnn looks like the movie was the right movie for her and she completely understood the chars in it, can't wait to see the NEW Emiri when she shows up again

@jacys True that!
Hahahaha he said "friends with benefits" but what he described (basically implying that this "benefits" needs to be monogamous and that they rely on each other in times of need) was weeeeeelll a relationship 😆

Aggregator gang
As someone with clinical depression and thus stayed away from dating for the past eight years, I really hope my salvation would be half as beautiful as this.

Soo gooooooood 😭 emotional intelligence man. Thank you so much!

Dex-chan lover
That was so way more like real people than you usually see in romance writing ...

But I'm still kinda disappointed that even this had to include the theme. Sigh.

Dex-chan lover
@dokidoki It does fit really well . . . I mean, if you forget what genders are being talked about for a moment, that's exactly how those two are.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit the tension was palpable. Was on the verge of biting my fingers.

Why is Emiri still confused about her sexuality? I've said this before but wasn't she already aware of being a lesbian?

Dex-chan lover
Man love this manga! @kewl0210 given we had like 3 chapters these 2 weeks, does that mean it is up to date on the raws now? Also keep up the fantastic work you guys do 😀

Users who are viewing this thread