Iljin Romance - Ch. 46 - Season 1 END

Double-page supporter
hopefully he loses his eye so we never see this bullshit again. no like seriously you establish a setting but then completely switch up the feeling of the story???

Dex-chan lover
NO NO NO PLEASE DON'T FUCKING DO THIS TO ME, YOU CAN'T DROP LORE AND THEN NOT SHOW US MORE, bro this is exactly like seeing irumas evil phase every fucking 60 chapters, once in a lifetime event. And you said last upd was 8 months ago? Yeah we're cooked buddy

Dex-chan lover
I just checked the author’s X account, and it seems like it won’t be happening anytime soon. The author is busy being a horny femboy and drawing horny femboy content :dogkek:
Do you mind sharing the author's twitter/X account? I just want find those images of at the end of the chapter or if they have a Patreon account.

Well if this is the end of this series, I'll say it was a fun run even with change in personalities between the two. Thanks for the translations.

TEU

Dex-chan lover
Do you mind sharing the author's twitter/X account? I just want find those images of at the end of the chapter or if they have a Patreon account.

Well if this is the end of this series, I'll say it was a fun run even with change in personalities between the two. Thanks for the translations.
I think I found the author's twitter: https://twitter.com/youhwa100
Word of warning, contains naked dogeza (real) and author's uncensored c*ck, but also a lot of femboy art
There's also his Pixiv (https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/86673350) and he's a vtuber on Naver (linked in his twitter)

Double-page supporter
Oh my god the author is such a femboy LMAOO
I hope this shit gets a season 2, it has shitty writing but I do like the parts when it gets wholesome and romantic

Dex-chan lover
This was very bad from the very start, and this development made it completely unbearable. He literally has a secret hidden evil eye and this is played straight. He would be a joke character in most other stories.

Supporter
I just checked the author’s X account, and it seems like it won’t be happening anytime soon. The author is busy being a horny femboy and drawing horny femboy content :dogkek:
Jesus christ I thought you were kinda being all jokey mcjokemaker but that's all it is, 100%. Author went all the way down the rabbit hole. No wonder they aren't working on new material, it seems they have other pursuits currently...

Dex-chan lover
Jesus christ I thought you were kinda being all jokey mcjokemaker but that's all it is, 100%. Author went all the way down the rabbit hole. No wonder they aren't working on new material, it seems they have other pursuits currently...
Oh, Sheesh! I just saw their latest post :dogkek:

If this keeps up, their next project will probably be an OnlyFans.

Dex-chan lover
The fact he hasn't done anything different, like did he hate his own manga so much he had to switch teams

Dex-chan lover
So does the little sister also have something since she does the same hair thing? Also gotta let the rizzler out when Ijina's friend and the Ai girl are there to really feel the power.

Dex-chan lover
That's a strong ass grip she's got on his hand there at the end
And who knew his hair was holding such an important secret lol. Like game changing. Well this neatly explains his personality then.

Thanks for the TLs!

Users who are viewing this thread