I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History: The More Villainous I Become, the More the Prince Dotes on Me - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Heroine-chan is definitely not a girls' girl. Shady looking man running from a beat up girl, who she has known for literal years, and her conclusion is said girl being in the wrong? No matter how much they butt heads, it's just not right.

Dex-chan lover
I dont like heroine is dumb or evil trope, its too easy man. I want foils, not caricatures.

But this is just me projecting my deepest darkest desire to have a sweeping villainess epic about enemies, to friends, to lovers with all the teenage angst and politicking in the midst of a nation that is a powder keg of revolution, and ending with the villainess sacrificing herself to save the heroine that she truly loved from the bottom of the heart, and then we see a code geass style montage where we see the cast of characters moving on and living their best lives and seeing a nation that is healing and rebuilding itself, and then we see another time skip where the heroine is a now a grandma sitting down her rocking chair and clutching to the ring that her love gave her before her demise.

Dex-chan lover
Readable, but these kind of works are carried by writing so having to fix words and typos in my mind while reading made this really unenjoyable for me

Dex-chan lover
that's evil to leave it at that, i would like to know how heroine-girl will react to the fact that she almost got MC killed é_è

:3

Playing devil's advocate all she seems to notice is a guy run out and fall over and a girl who proclaims herself to be a villain try to take an axe to his head.

You hardly expect the guy cowering on the ground to grab a knife to try to kill someone.
in that case stop everyone until you know what's what

Thanks for the update! But this only leaves me wanting more... I think the raws are around chapter 21?

Will be bookmarking this. Feels like junk food.

Double-page supporter
Idiot, idiot Liz 🤦🏻‍♀️ Proves she was being superficial when she said they were "friends". In the midst of her looking all battered and attacking someone she thought "of course she's the villain!" Lol

Dex-chan lover
You're right about the heroines often being evil, though I'm not getting that vibe from this one. I think she's just a massive self-righteous idiot, who only believes in doing the pure white good things, and refuses to ever deal in shades of grey.

I hope I'm right about that, I'm sort of tired of the "evil heroine" trope in these villainess comics.
honestly, that's worse HAHAHA nothing more annoying than someone who puts themselves on a moral high horse while remaining ignorant of how the world actually works 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Not to excuse the heroine, but from her perspective, I think it'd be pretty easy to jump to the wrong conclusion. If she's actually in the dark about what's going on, she might have only seen Alicia (an acquaintance she doesn't really get along with) rushing forward to kill someone who's trying to flee.

If the heroine had kept her cool or been more observant, she probably would have noticed Jill or Alicia's wounds, and it definitely would have been better to restrain both parties to figure out what's happening. But, well, the heroine's kinda dumb, I guess.

Dvv

Dex-chan lover
This manga updates so infrequently that every time it updates I dont remember what was going on or even which villainess isekai this is.

Dex-chan lover
The heroine will have some explaining to do afterwards, after trying to help a kidnapper.

Double-page supporter
Well, about that heroine... I stopped reading the WN quite a while ago and don't know the latest updates, but it's still much later than where the manga is at, and iirc by that point it turned out that
Basically, she's not really evil or stupid, but despite her title she is a flawed human who can be stressed, biased or jealous, not some kind of perfect saintess. She is putting on a goody two shoes act to match what people expect of her. After a certain confrontation she drops the act and becomes more honest and sassy.

Also, as hinted in this chapter, it turns out that she does have a type of charm magic, which she uses subconsciously. So from her own very special life experience up to this point, talking things out long enough does solve all problems...

Dex-chan lover
I must first apologize for my crude language but YES YES FUCK YES STUPID BITCH HAS BEEN OUSTED AS THE STUPID BITCH SHE IS

Dex-chan lover
ok ngl I was looking forward to alicia getting nearly fatally stabbed cuz that’d deal sooooooo much mental dmg to the dumb bitch

Users who are viewing this thread