I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History: The More Villainous I Become, the More the Prince Dotes on Me - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
That page 4 illustration captures her perfectly. All fluffy and sweet, but ultimately not good for you in large amounts.

Badass MC is badass. Even without her magic.

The moment you cut into a fight and stop one of them, you're responsible for whether they're able to defend themselves if the fight continues.

A nice jolt of reality for the sheltered Heroine, I think we can work with her.
That's a large part of how MC interacts with her. After all, the villainess is supposed to be the antagonist who forces the heroine to grow up and become an actual hero.

Playing devil's advocate all she seems to notice is a guy run out and fall over and a girl who proclaims herself to be a villain try to take an axe to his head.
That's probably correct. Pacifist to the core.

WHY? WHY DID YOU NAME HIM PRINCE DUKE?! THAT IS THE SILLIEST AND MOST STUPID NAME!
Yeah, the name "Duke" doesn't fit a prince. Though a lot of real princes hold a duke title.

Dex-chan lover
I dont like heroine is dumb or evil trope, its too easy man. I want foils, not caricatures.

But this is just me projecting my deepest darkest desire to have a sweeping villainess epic about enemies, to friends, to lovers with all the teenage angst and politicking in the midst of a nation that is a powder keg of revolution, and ending with the villainess sacrificing herself to save the heroine that she truly loved from the bottom of the heart, and then we see a code geass style montage where we see the cast of characters moving on and living their best lives and seeing a nation that is healing and rebuilding itself, and then we see another time skip where the heroine is a now a grandma sitting down her rocking chair and clutching to the ring that her love gave her before her demise.
brb forever, crying

Dex-chan lover
lmao cylphs note reads like a classic 2013 tsundere line
but i bet they mean it 😭😭

Dex-chan lover
To all the people questioning whether Liz is stupid or evil.
yesn

She's not intentionally evil.
It's subconscious bias.

After all with her power Liz could've restrained both side.
Even more so when considering the others are here after hearing Alicia got kidnapped, meaning Liz should know the man was a kidnapper.

Yet she only stopped Alicia, leaving her open to nearly get stabbed.

Later on when Alicia point out to Liz how at this moment she seem to show some 'malice' against Alicia, Liz started having BSOD moment.
AND IT IS GLORIOUS.
(not as glorious as Alicia doing the chin pull on Duke telling him to stop doing this sneaky protection shit, if he want to protect her just do it...a proclamation Alicia may regret it a little bit later)

Contributor
Why is the prince taking a shit while being stabbed?

The art is kinda cringe...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Assuming that was not the plan all along.

Never trust the heroine in these stories, they usually are evil, a entitled reincarnator or disturbed in some other way.
just scrolled through the raw and either the "heroine" is truly the dumbest/most naive person alive, or she's fucking insane. There's also chances that she's secretly working with bad guys or other shit, I really don't know but basically next chapter
she will say something so fucking dumb that the Prince just fucking raged against her. Honestly why can't he just kill her there and then?

Dex-chan lover
just scrolled through the raw and either the "heroine" is truly the dumbest/most naive person alive, or she's fucking insane. There's also chances that she's secretly working with bad guys or other shit, I really don't know but basically next chapter
she will say something so fucking dumb that the Prince just fucking raged against her. Honestly why can't he just kill her there and then?

I think the only thing more powerful than royalty in their society is religion and religion is a helluva drug. They can't just one-sidedly declare her as a fake saintess. She needs to fall from grace publicly or else the repercussions would shake their society.

Also where did you happen to find the raws, if you don't mind.

Double-page supporter
What a fucking idiot. Axe or not what’s a little girl gonna do to a grown man??? Why would you only restrain her? Whoever is the agressor he’s likely to attack her. Absolutely nothing between the ears. (Unless she wants that to happen)

Dex-chan lover
You're right about the heroines often being evil, though I'm not getting that vibe from this one. I think she's just a massive self-righteous idiot, who only believes in doing the pure white good things, and refuses to ever deal in shades of grey.

I hope I'm right about that, I'm sort of tired of the "evil heroine" trope in these villainess comics.
You're right. She's not evil, just really, really, really stupid and sheltered.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh.... Hooooopefully the heroine is just. Painfully naive......? Or expecting the villainess to match the game script...? Who would see a teenage girl chasing down a fully adult man and think my GOD the teenaged girl must be ON A MURDERING SPREE i better restrain JUST HER.

It COULD land on naive. I seem to remember her clearly not having a lot of real world experience and 'bad things are bad and good things are good' heroine kind of thinking. Well, we'll find out.

Users who are viewing this thread