I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History: The More Villainous I Become, the More the Prince Dotes on Me - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

LIZ ANJING, U FUCKING DUMB WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT, JUST RESTRAIN BOTH IF YOU WANT TO INTERVE, NOT JUST ALICIA DONT U SEE SHE IS BLEEDING??,udah lama g upsate skali update bikin naik darah

Dex-chan lover
Alicia is gonna get stabbed

not-serious.gif

Last edited:
Power Uploader
Do levels not mean anything? An ordinary thug knocking out a lvl. 80 in one blow, and restraining her on top of that. Is the author going to suddenly remember that levels exist a few volumes from now?

Contributor
Do levels not mean anything? An ordinary thug knocking out a lvl. 80 in one blow, and restraining her on top of that. Is the author going to suddenly remember that levels exist a few volumes from now?
I think it's just for magic, no ?

Fed-Kun's army
Never trust the heroine in these stories, they usually are evil, a entitled reincarnator or disturbed in some other way.
Bakarina (informal title, look it up) is among the best known villainess stories, and heroine there is nothing like that. Doesn't apply to heroine in The Magical Revolution either despite her being a vampire

Dex-chan lover
Bakarina (informal title, look it up) is among the best known villainess stories, and heroine there is nothing like that. Doesn't apply to heroine in The Magical Revolution either despite her being a vampire
I said usually not always.
Tough I am very abd at remembering names, and titles, so from memory I can tell you two, kinda, The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion and The One Within the Villainess. I have read enough of the genre to know that more often than not the "heroine" is either evil or entitled in some way.

Dex-chan lover
Liz you fucking idiot, you better get your ass beaten next chapter verbally.

Dex-chan lover
ah yes the downside of kind people. i nearly popped a blood vessel from high blood pressure the moment that shitty heroine stopped the literal victim fucking hell

Dex-chan lover
OH MY GOD! THE WRITING IS REALLY GOOD BECAUSE I HATE LIZ SO FUCKING MUCH! BITCH?!

Dex-chan lover
I love how the last chapter the prince was talking about how he inherited his skin color from his mom and I keep thinking he's actually dark skinned, and then we see the cover and he's like...a shade darker than alicia. I say the artist should have made him as dark as the black and white suggests

Users who are viewing this thread