I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History: The More Villainous I Become, the More the Prince Dotes on Me - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Supporter
It feels like there are no villains in this story, more like the troupe of some kind of compelling force following the original story.

Dex-chan lover
skill issue, if you're gonna frame someone make sure you don't have any holes and bring in more capable accomplices with refuting evidence
also fuck Liz, i personally hate people like that irl
mind your own goddamn business
author is good to have evoked emotion from people out of the genuine disdain for the "heroine"
and us liking the villainess who is a realist

Dex-chan lover
hats off to carol for standing up to injustice and biased views. based girl ngl

GODDAMN mc so cute in the spotlight in page 3

already best spy if she's cute

liz is probably a sociopath lmao

i forgot about the content of their talk previously if she did confess but midget kid really just shoot her point-blank in the face with that question "you really like duke huh" lmao typical asshole friend throwing you under the bus in front of your crush

although her blushing face is a sight for sore eyes lmao you good, lil kid

Dex-chan lover
And everyone else that was there shouting and accusing how horrible our villainess is just stays silent and takes no responsibility. Most of the nobles needs to be replaced if they’re acting this stupid and doesn’t get any consequences from it.
Moralbullies be like that.
Attack when they feel they have an acceptable target, weasel out and downplay when they get caught.

Dex-chan lover
I think I'd label her as a sociopath, but I don't know how accurate that is to the actual mental affliction.
Not much. She's got empathy, and doesn't have that kind of arrogance or lack of remorse. I believe it's got more to do with being surrounded by sycophants, which gives her a distorted view of what's going on. As @dragonlordadn mentioned, actually being special like that isn't good for developing a healthy mindset.

Currently looking at either Gunjin Shoujin
I got recommended that one while reading Silent Witch, although they said the latter is better. Can't say which, as I've only read one of them.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, Liz is one of my favorite 'false' heroines I've ever seen in a villainess manga. She's (as far as I can tell) a good person, but charismatic and naive, a dangerous mix. Everything she does seems genuine, but every act of kindness has a backhanded edge that feels dangerous. I feel like there might be some twisted charm magic behind her actions, but I genuinely can't tell if it's just her innate charm.
I like to think of it as a divinity type of thing. She's the saint, meaning she's a nexus in whatever is the will of some higher being; the world has been orchestrated in such a way that the things Liz says, the times she says them and the people she says them to work in such a way that it furthers some preordained plan (in this case is the plot of the otome game). This is why we see people being strangely aligned with her, because the world has been carefully laid out for the saint to carry something out, probably including furthering belief in the divine.

Things would play out as was planned, but now we have Alicia in the mix. She's a completely foreign element to this world, which is throwing things out of wack and is causing people who otherwise would be aligned with Liz in this strange way, to drop out of this alignment and start seeing how wack Liz is. Who knows, maybe the divine will have to directly intervene at some point to clean up whatever mess Alicia ends up causing in their plan.

Maybe inserting Alicia is just a way for some Earth-deity to bully some otome universe deity :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
I like to think of it as a divinity type of thing. She's the saint, meaning she's a nexus in whatever is the will of some higher being; the world has been orchestrated in such a way that the things Liz says, the times she says them and the people she says them to work in such a way that it furthers some preordained plan (in this case is the plot of the otome game). This is why we see people being strangely aligned with her, because the world has been carefully laid out for the saint to carry something out, probably including furthering belief in the divine.

Things would play out as was planned, but now we have Alicia in the mix. She's a completely foreign element to this world, which is throwing things out of wack and is causing people who otherwise would be aligned with Liz in this strange way, to drop out of this alignment and start seeing how wack Liz is. Who knows, maybe the divine will have to directly intervene at some point to clean up whatever mess Alicia ends up causing in their plan.

Maybe inserting Alicia is just a way for some Earth-deity to bully some otome universe deity :pepela:
You know it's Zeus. Just to be a dick.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you. Just uploaded a fix. However, I am going to finish this book and then move onto another series.
Thank you for all your hard work! It makes me sad that this series will be put aside but it's great that you took it up in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread