I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History: The More Villainous I Become, the More the Prince Dotes on Me

Prince Duke????

Why the fuck would you name your son Duke, especially in a monarchy???

Dex-chan lover
@Niisama because fuck the lesser nobility that's why.
"I'm so far beyond all of you I literally named my child after one of the highest ranks of peerage. Suckle on it wenches"

Group Leader
Horrible world building and convoluted setting, the whole idea of being a villainess who will go down in history is pretty much a cliche of a story trying to breakaway from a cliched mould at this point.

That said, the art is pretty and the heroine is interesting enough to make this a worthwhile read. Kinda wish the hero is not such a bland sparkly cool shoujo hero tho.

Wow some saintess. I don't think she is also isekai there but she definitely has a charm spell on. Alicia just gotten bloody up and almost killed because of her and all she can say is that Alicia shouldn't have fought back? Seriously?

Wow some saintess. I don't think she is also isekai there but she definitely has a charm spell on. Alicia just gotten bloody up and almost killed because of her and all she can say is that Alicia shouldn't have fought back? Seriously?
Avoiding spoilers and just giving advice, the thing to keep in mind when reading this story is that Liz is not secretly evil. The premise is that Alicia is trying to make herself into a living contrast with an otome game heroine, so if Liz was secretly not that character it would undermine the point of the story.

The problem is that life is not an otome game but Liz is not acknowledging that, but people are getting caught up in her worldview even though it obviously makes no sense.

So yes, it's fine to hate Liz, just try not to assume she's an evil slut trying to make a reverse harem or anything. The problem is that she's exactly what she was written to be: An extremely intelligent and charismatic young woman with dangerously naive beliefs that typically go unchallenged.

Avoiding spoilers and just giving advice, the thing to keep in mind when reading this story is that Liz is not secretly evil. The premise is that Alicia is trying to make herself into a living contrast with an otome game heroine, so if Liz was secretly not that character it would undermine the point of the story.

The problem is that life is not an otome game but Liz is not acknowledging that, but people are getting caught up in her worldview even though it obviously makes no sense.

So yes, it's fine to hate Liz, just try not to assume she's an evil slut trying to make a reverse harem or anything. The problem is that she's exactly what she was written to be: An extremely intelligent and charismatic young woman with dangerously naive beliefs that typically go unchallenged.
I didn't think she was an evil slut. More like someone was pulling the string and are using magic to give a buff to her. That way, country will fall wahaha type of scenario. I do need to remember that she is portrayed as charismatic. This kinda shows why people in real life do/believe (what I think is obviously crazy) things that don't make sense and I go duh when they finally figure it out.

I didn't think she was an evil slut. More like someone was pulling the string and are using magic to give a buff to her. That way, country will fall wahaha type of scenario. I do need to remember that she is portrayed as charismatic. This kinda shows why people in real life do/believe (what I think is obviously crazy) things that don't make sense and I go duh when they finally figure it out.
Ah, I see. I saw a lot of that attitude when reading the WN so I assumed that might be the issue here. It's gonna rake awhile for the manga to get to the point you start learning more about Liz unfortunately.

Fed-Kun's army
now that i think about it
if the prince got kicked out of royal family and retained a noble rank of duke
wouldnt ppl call him Duke Duke? kekw

Dex-chan lover
Art good.
Main char is an imbecile with a shit goal , annoying self righteousness that goes against such goal because author cant write a real complex character for shit.
The “Heroine” and her cliques are basically just there to rage bait with their brain mushy cuz the story need a white lotus 2 dimensional character to outdo main char‘s stupidity.

chapter 12, saint clearly tries to get alicia killed indirectly but nobody cared and just ignored it, typical isekai logic😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread