I’ll Become the Tyrant's Tutor (Promo) - Oneshot

@LaDeeDah
I didn't appreciate that person insinuating that the story was plagiarized. Them trying to pass it off as a joke is a lame excuse too. The fact that dupe accounts were made to try to argue with me was even more disappointing. Besides, this argument has already ended. Leave it alone, and enjoy the story.

Aggregator gang
@penguinslovesnow It's a comment section, people are going to reply unless it's like a months old comment (plus this barely counts as an argument).
Rereading the initial comment, again, it pretty obviously wasn't a serious comment that you took seriously. They weren't trying to pass it off as a joke, it was a joke. There's no one that would actually think this is plagiarised from the fairytale. Neither is there anyone on this site that would care even if it was

@LaDeeDah
If you took so much offense at me disagreeing with that person with their comment, why don't you quote them and say you liked it and thought their "joke" was funny. Go on, do it. Besides you're wasting time with me dragging this out. I didn't think they were joking their first time around and you're not going to change my mind about it. Just let it go.

So just quote the other person and @ them:

so she plagiarized beauty and the beast? smh

and say nice comment! Wonderful joke! It would be a lot more productive than going at me thinking you can change my mind.

Fed-Kun's army
I'M GONNA GO READ THE NOVEL RIGHT NOW, THIS IS TOO GOOD!! THE ART IS SO GOOD WHY IS tHIS JUST A PROMO WEH!!! thank you bucci gang for translating this!!

also not that anyone will see this and this is just a guess, but the cover of the story had the "rose" in black and white. you know, how the color blind prince sees??? so rather than saying the beauty had black hair, isn't it just that that's how the color blind prince perceived her?? also that chick looked way too much like our main character... and she has red hair... you know, red like a rose??? i think you see where i'm going with this lmao ANYWAY IT'S JUST A GUESS but i'm excited to find out if i'm right!

@feebii Because when you don't have to produce this art to be released once a week you can go all in! A comic that looked this good would not be a weekly thing without a monster staff...

@penguinslovesnow
I come back to this thread once in a while to see if you've gained the insight to even understand what I even said.
Seeing after 6 months and you still haven't, I guess I'll explain it to you.
What I was saying wasn't that the story itself was plagiarizing Beauty and the Beast, It was the author, you know the Red haired girl? Sorry, don't know if you even read the chapter so I gotta make that clear.
Cause you know, the story is based on the book she wrote, again the red-haired girl, but again I guess you didn't know that, Since you didn't catch that the first time.

You can argue "why do you even care that much"
I gotta keep the uneducated, educated. It's in my nature.

@Yuukir
Wth?? You come back to this every once in a while when it's already been 6 months? That's nuts.

I honestly don't know what you're trying to prove here? There was no plagiarism in whatever way you try to word it. At most, you could say it's paying homage to Beauty and the Beast because the book that the author wrote seems to spin it in a different direction. They even played with the title and called it "The Rose and The Beast" giving a totally different backstory for the role of the beast and his trauma, still with a living family and an estate that is filled with people. Whatever that book she wrote may contain, this alone will give the story a whole different bucket of problems that the main characters have to deal with that will be different from the classic of Beauty and The Beast.

I'm still here thinking why come back to this after 6 freaking months.

@penguinslovesnow
I guess you didn't understand, which I shouldn't be surprised by. When I saw I come back once in a while, I check to see if you finally realized what even happened, seeing how you haven't is truly amazing.

I'm trying to prove that in 6 months you still can't acknowledge a simple whim of a sentence as a joke. It's not supposed to be a serious take on this. It's a fucking joke. If you can't figure that out with two people telling you it was a joke after 6 months, I worry about your social life.

Oh, sorry, did you need a /s the entire time? Should have made that clear.

@Yuukir
Your condescension is incredibly annoying.

I have a perfectly normal social life so take that bullshit elsewhere. I'm honestly sick of you bringing that up when it has nothing to do with the conversation. I still disagree with your original statement about plagiarism regardless of however much you try to explain your "joke". The basis you built it on is tenuous at best:

What I was saying wasn't that the story itself was plagiarizing Beauty and the Beast, It was the author, you know the Red haired girl? Sorry, don't know if you even read the chapter so I gotta make that clear.
Cause you know, the story is based on the book she wrote, again the red-haired girl, but again I guess you didn't know that, Since you didn't catch that the first time.

Like I said before with the points I brought up in my last post, the story the author wrote (the red haired girl you're referencing) did not plagiarize and you making that inference was what I had a problem with. And this is regardless of you trying to wave this off as a "joke" because plagiarism is a very serious thing that always carries negative connotations.

I'm going to end this here for the sake of my mental health. I do not want to deal with someone who condescends to me and I'm sure you'll do the same again when you read my response. Goodbye.

@penguinslovesnow
Yeah, The condescending tone was on purpose. Glad you could at least pick that up.
But sure, I guess it's my bad. Should have used a less serious term like 'copied' or 'heavily inspired'.
So that you wouldn't have taken it as seriously the first time. Yeah, my bad dude.
Take care of yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread