I'll Become the Tyrant's Tutor

I swear the novel is way better than the manhwa, really disappointed because I was so excited for the adaptation, but the art is derpy and the pacing is too fast, many plot and description from the novel is gone too, so sad

Why can't the webtoon/manhwa keep the same artist they used in the promo.

Lemme cry my eyes outttttt the pre serialization was too good that im hoping the serialization to be even better.....but the pacing is kinda rushed and the art.....it isnt that it isnt pretty but the pre serialization one was soooooo much pretty.... And the story is kinda cringe that i almost couldn't bring myself to finish the first chapter. Im not dropping this but put this on hold
Anyways thanks for the translation!

i know art is in the eye of the beholder but the supposedly beautiful males in this manhwa have hideous eyes
and the supposed author is quite dumb because she doesn't realise that her novel contained merely a part of the world not the full world

also
she is trying common female pickup techniques on a misanthrop

Aggregator gang
I like the promo so much but the serialization is really disappointing.

:| stop comparing them don't read if you don't fancy the art style that's it. it's a pity but we can't do anything ya know. :|

For me the art is quite good though? However I feel that the emotion isn’t depicted well on the character face, thus made them like Bella Swan 😅

And btw.. I’m not monochromats nor I know one, but aren’t they supposed to not able to distinguish color? How do they can say this thing is black, white, red, etc.? When we show them purple, isn’t it probably just dark grey in their eyes? 🤔

Or am I just thinking too much 😂

good art in general. face proportions just a tiny bit off making expressions a bit stiff. other than that concept of story is decent. mc kinda dumb tho...

@Ladyardnahc lol i thought the same thing. i feel like its just a little discrepancy in the writing. itd be hard to convey the idea without saying the colors and what not.

Aggregator gang
The art is nice, I personally don't like the proportions and it's very noticeable so I'll be dropping the manhwa though I'll be reading the novel because the story seems very interesting.

The storyline is nice but like... the art is kinda off. It's like how i used to draw back when i have no idea what proporations was (and i still dont), an example would be when the ml had pushed down the mc. It just seems weird. But i still won't drop it anyway, the story itself is interesting enough to balance out the art.

Users who are viewing this thread