I'll Become the Tyrant's Tutor

I feel a bit disappointed for some reason when reading this. I really liked the promo and the novel. But anyway, I am so happy this is adapted, I waited for nearly 8 months for this day to come!

The art is good so far but wasnt she supposed to wake up in her house and be taken by the royal guards to be a teacher instead of her miraculously waking up in front of Rey? And there is also about how it's a bit fast paced? Idk. But yeah, I am excited for more chaps!

Aggregator gang
Holy hell! I just read the promo wondering when this would be out.

Tbh in the novel I imagined how they look way differently and I think there drawing is not smooth like the events are not drawn smooth and connected but pretty awkward... anyways I liked the novel better but I am also happy we have an adaptation so no complaining :)

The story is good but the plot is kinda rushed and it kinda ruined my judgement. 7/10
I like the promo oneshot more.

I can't take this seriously, I'm laughing my ass off just from chapter 1.
A random dude from out of nowhere offered a rose to a king who valued beauty above all and the king almost killed him to steal his eyes... so, the random dude cursed the king's son with color blindness? Really? That was the worst punishment you could think of? Color freaking blindness?

And the king, for some ridiculous reason, dethroned his son because he's color blind?

I don’t know it feels kinda rude towards people with color blindness, treating it like a curse or a disease of some sort

Ehhhh...kind of..cringey and weird? Like something I would find on webcomics or MangaToon because of how amateur it seems. Art style isn’t the best, very choppy and weird looking at times. The plot is very mediocre as well, I don’t really understand how being color blind is a curse nor why it’s such a serious crime lol. Characters are eh, I’ve seen enough that are similar and much better.

I’d stay away from this and find something else to read.

this was cute at first, a webtoon for teens to start and enjoy the isekai shoujo world! and as I do understand that the artist is not so skilled in fighting/athletic scenes, this is by no means an excuse for what the last 2 chapters show. it feels like those are the drafts with color on them, it is sad. I hope the artist takes a brake or just release at a slower peace to think more at the panel composition and flow of scenes, it might also improve the dialogue flow. there are so many webtoons and mangas out there who don't show us fighting scenes but we still understand the plot. good luck to the webtoon team and...many thanks to the translation team who put up with this.

Double-page supporter
You'd probs like this if you were 13 but yikes the fem lead is so cringe. Also it needs an isekai tag

The story before the isekai..... Was that author serious lmaoooo... I cringeee. Like just because he can't see colors 😂😒. Also the female lead with red eyes and black hair... So he liked her because that was the color he could seee. Lol personality don't matter to him as long as your hair is black lol.

i like the promo so i want to give it a try but the mc makes me uhh cringe? idk i can't stand it anymore

Thankyou so much for the translation but actually, I’m quite dissapointed with both the story plot and the manhwa.

I’m quite intrigued since I read the promo, but now, I don’t think I can feel the same for the manhwa adaptation. It’s dissapointing enough for me and it’s hella cringe af. Even though I’m waiting for this manhwa but I think I’m gonna drop this soon 😔

Users who are viewing this thread