I'll Do That Marriage - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I can't, the villianess is just the best. Hopefully the emporer learns how to be a regular human soon

Fed-Kun's army
@Dazdigo she’s already married! It’s his husband who told her to invite the MC to tea party, where they 1st met.

@Akera93 except her father! I don’t know if he’s still alive or not (not that I care, nor does it impact the story anymore), but he was never cute. From my perspective, her story’s one and only villain was her father who destroyed the big sis’s happiness & life + their who family’s future.
Every other villain is most likely the heroine’s fault, but well whatever

I’m so excited for this series! It’s freakin hilarious!!!! I wonder if the heroine will get with MC’s brother then cuz he’s the only other significant (enough) character who is single

Fed-Kun's army
@ArpanaR haha yeah her father is definitely cute but I meant her, the red head and the emperor, they all turned out to be cute. Even her brother and sister who I thought wouldn't acknowledge her properly especially the brother, they both are amazing.

hell no gtfo now you pissed me off >:T ladies night sir. go away!

lol, soon to be husband is jelly since his wifey seems to love someone else more than she does him

Users who are viewing this thread