I'll Do That Marriage - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
i was really itching for a female lead in this sort of stories who can actual do martial arts or swordsmanship. It's become somewhat dull watching helpless maiden and this is quite the breather. also, beautiful reaction

The pacing is definitely better than last time and that proposal scene is very cringe worthy.

@Eclat123 to begin with noble ladies don't train or wield swords, they pretty much do 0 physical activities, so since she's not regarded as an important member off the family that's why she was probably able to spare with the knights. I mean they would definitely not accept sparing with her older sister i bet.

Dex-chan lover
King's like "WTF, why doesn't this game have a reset - I want to start the encounter over again!"

Wait since when there was a female lead ?? Wasn’t it just the sister in the novel and the end of the duchy, there was no mention of a later love interest ? I like the story but I feel like the author is just adding random stereotypical plot points every new chapter

Dex-chan lover
I thought the sister was the FL what? I really like the MC and ML being awkward together

Its great in theory, but in reality having a guy redo his proposal like that is super awkward.

Her grey face lol, mooood

Users who are viewing this thread