I'll Make You into an Otaku, so make Me into a Riajuu!

Dex-chan lover
@DonHazzy Have you read the LN? Would you reccomend it deserves a read?

I just checked and it seems translations stopped years ago for it. I can't find a full translation.

@Hamin I read all the available volume ( 1-4, 8-10) so I'll give my thought on that.

It's ... okay, not too good but not terrible either. The first few volumes are great but the later ones are... meh I would say. I dont like the MC in the last 2 volumes at all as he is really inconsistent with his affection.

Dex-chan lover
@Shiffie thanks! I downloaded what was available but was wondering whether it was worth or not. Do you often read light novels? If you got any reccs for a well done romance LN I'd take some.

Dex-chan lover
This is impossible to read after an extended break lol. Every character looks the same.

Fed-Kun's army
Put it on plan to read bc the series got axed. Does the manga get an ending? Or the manga ends midway?

Dex-chan lover
Oh, this is the last volume? Shame, it's really interesting. Hope it's got a satisfying ending!

Pity, I'm actually wishing for deeper story with Oikawa, but in the end it just became like this

what

Edit:
I actually wanted them to be with the people they were originally going to be with, since it tried to be meta and mention the general trope, but I guess the meta meta answer is that since it's meta they can't help it.

I really liked this manga until the last two chapters. It felt like everything changed all of a sudden.
Especially when kashiwada just completely 180s to koigasaki. Smh i was rooting for Hasegawa.

ln-reader please spoil me / dm me : is the manga have some difference plot-wise or minor difference from ln ?

Man, I remember reading this manga so many years ago, feeling bummed that the TL died, then like a year or two I when I started to get into reading raw manga to improve my JP, and it was my first manga I completed in Raw. Admittedly, it was far from the hardest hurdle I've come up to in JP; After all, when you exclude translated chapters, it only had about 10 left. Still, to see someone finally finished the TL is pretty heartwarming. I always did like this series quite a lot when I came across it.

Maybe one day I'll read the Light Novel.

well kinda cliche but nice ending unlike toradora that left you hanging at the end...feeling empty inside.......

Users who are viewing this thread