I'll Make You into an Otaku, so make Me into a Riajuu!

Fed-Kun's army
Basically Toradora, but with an Otaku/Riajuu fixation.

I hope the ending is just like Toradora, I was so sure it would end just after chapter25.
[*Ryujiiiiiiiiiiii externally*]

Dex-chan lover
For anyone wondering how it'll end according to the light novel, well:
yup he goes out with his crush! But has feelings for momo too, so he breaks up with his crush. Drama blah blah he confesses to momo but she rejects him cuz she's moving blah he confesses again and promises to become an responsible adult in order to meet up with her and marry her. Yup, marry! Even she was shocked but accepted. Time skip, they get married WOO hoo

I dont suppose scanlation on this will continue?

Also, does the manga have a similar or different ending from the light novel?

Dex-chan lover
Why is there still no anime of this great manga? Toradora is utter shit compared to Omae o Otaku!

I'll wait for the last 11 chapters to be done before I start this, but it's neat that after a year it finally got someone back on it.

Be real with me is it going to be a generic toradora ending where the main give gives up on his crush even though she likes him back to be with the loli

Contributor
@darkcloud385

Well yeah, the ending is obvious since the first chapter, that's why i don't like manga like these with "fake couple" or "helping other get his love", because it always end the same way.

This manga was axed years ago, damn, its supposed to continue in college so we are getting an original ending bois

Users who are viewing this thread