I'll Save This Damned Family! - Ch. 12

This is really interesting, I really like how things are, but man I hope this ml won’t be trashy
Ty for the chapter 💕💕

Decided to reread it because someone finally picked it up and while reading I see that sleepy uploaded chapter 12! Truly feeding us I’m so happy!

I know I'll like the Prince once he's on the same boat as our MC (probably), but I kinda want to punch him for now xD he's so annoying haha.

In the previous chapter I was a bit salty because the teacher got involved with all the family (even tho I understood why), but seeing the brother's action in this one and knowing the brunette sister who's freaking dumb, now I'm just hoping that someone else aside our MC would be proficient somehow. Tara is holding a lot of weight on her shoulders and her dad seems the only one ready to fight.

Tysm for the chapter, you're spoiling us so much. uwu<3

Ignore the typo on page 9 JDKDKSKKSKS CHAPTER 11&12 will be re-typesetted and reuploaded😭 we were in a rush

Dex-chan lover
This damn family and being drawn to self destruction I swear. Like moths to a flame.

I have a love/hate relationship with this series...I love it because it's very unique and keeps my interest...but I hate it cuz it makes me use the 2 brain cells that I have lol

Thanks for another great chapter!! <3

Thanks for translating! I like that we're still seeing medium size Tara, and hope it continues to be gradual progress to the opening sequence. I also wonder how some of her siblings are so impetuous after growing up in such a competitive environment. I guess the parents are all pretty reckless too, given their involvement in the smuggling...

Users who are viewing this thread