I'll Save This Damned Family! - Ch. 8

This series does a good job of balancing the heroine's skills and the challenges she has to overcome; I know she can do it, but it's still a bit nerve-racking to see her go through them.

Thanks for the translations, this series is worth the wait :D

Fed-Kun's army
Thank youuuu, I like the dad character in this, he seems reasonable!

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t really like how the story is set into chapters...well you know the amount....that said I guess it a little lengthy it’s just that cut was ....rather the cliffhanger it was more a pause sentence

Haha, "slow belle" aww. Well, welcome back Belle 10, we've been waiting for u, hopefully Belle 2 will come back as well at some point. Tnksm for still working in this story, Belle 12 and all Belle team is doing great as well <3

Well, the bro suggested committing a crime but it seems the Count was more worried about being discovered, lol. Idk, I don't think all her family sucks, many are just competitive for a position in the household. Now I really want to know what happened with her bro and why the papa is so angry. owo

thank you so much for al the hard work i love the series and i’m glad to see it’s still being updated

Users who are viewing this thread