I'll Save This Damned Family!

@Shyboy the prologue showed more like they made some type of agreement. She doesn’t appear to favour him at all. But considering the title, she probably agreed so that she could save her family,

I agree he’s a jerk, but honestly a story needs all type of hurdles to make it interesting. A goody two-shoe ML us too boring. I orefer seeing a flawed character than someone who can only be nice.

Besides he grew up as a royal. That’s a very toxic environment of course he wouldn’t truststrangers so easily he has to survive.

@Dreamingflower I would have agreed if she wasn't a transmitted person. But she wasn't, and was all okay with everything, this hurt my conscience.
The author can make a turn with his character, but that won't change what I have to bear so far. As competent as he is, he's not a good person to stay with. What he showed so far is that he could and would turn his back on the FM at the most little pebble on the way. If he doesn't it's the author trying to make him look better.

As I said, if he at least tried to make a good guest of the count house, treated the ppl there as humans and outsmarted but didn't mistreat our Mc, I could bear.
If the Mc at least resented what she had gone through, I would have given it a second thought.
What comes in my mind for the future is a subordinate relationship for someone who doesn't deserve. And the Prologue didn't show enough change of heart for him, so it's not worth the effort to read.

Its not very confusing, though?

Its nice(c16) so far..I guess we will see around c30-40 if this manhwa is decently good or if its just the beginning thats interesting.

Honestly I hate stories that start like this one, the first chapter shows she's skinny and working with the Prince closely, then immediately cuts to the actual start where she's fat and just dealing with family matters while trying to ace a quiz that will affect things years later.

So obviously she aces the quiz and she loses weight, why bother reading?

I'll be dropping and picking it up in a year or two, maybe then it'll have caught up to the opening of the first fucking chapter.

I liked it until the second prince showed up at their house. I empathized with Tara...it's scary how being a fat woman adds so much tension. It felt like at any moment anybody could just dismiss her or harass her over her weight alone.

Users who are viewing this thread