I'm a Loser, Baby - Ch. 11 - The Engagement

"Volta o cão arrependido, com suas orelhas tão fartas, com seu osso roído e com o rabo entre as patas. O verso é repetido 44 vezes

i was hoping he would threaten her in some way...im disappointed but still loved the chapter

Dex-chan lover
This is what i wanna see, MC alpha AF zero fucks given. You fuck with MC you get the fucking floor bruh how shoes taste mutha fucka? now dumb bitch wanna suck on MC dick too

Supporter
I hope she was being cold just so he would grow a pair, up until this point I didn't actually see her bullying him.
Thanks for the chapter.

@akaze

If there was something I was not expecting to read here, Chaves would be on top of the list without a doubt

one thing I hate from chinese manhwa is the fact about how short a chapter is. My excitement only last for a few seconds.

Dex-chan lover
i dont think the girl actually hates hims for any reason but because she got engage and thats the only reason she dosent like him... and im guessing u r saying that just like in uhh was it called prison game or something... oh well... and i think manhuas r slow because of the quality work... by that i mean they color their manhua and such... cant blame them u kno...

Double-page supporter
That fake innocence from the Queen Bee was hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
wow, i just asked him to show off in front of his fiance last chapter and here it is! ???

Aggregator gang
That blonde guy must have owl genes or he would never be able to move his neck the way he does...

It Starts ! Let the Blood Gods get ready! Let the skull throne be built !

Some idiot for no reason wants to fight because he is a spoiled son ! Let the blood flow. Let the hosts assemble, HE ! MUST DIE !

Double-page supporter
Chapter was all good in all, but whats with her reaction ? O_O

Users who are viewing this thread