The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 11 Ch. 146 - I'm Not in the Mood for a Festival

Dex-chan lover
If people haven't noticed yet, the events in this manga are written in the style of:
failed confession > two chapters later successful confession,
failed kiss > they kiss in the next chapter.

One can only guess:
rejected by a girl in front of the class > 3 chapters later Yadama admits to having a relationship with Ichikawa. (I also assume that's why the author gathered "all the necessary" people who need to hear it).

We're actually about halfway through 11. Barring some major change to the current release schedule, we should wrap up the content for v12 around the end of winter/beginning of spring next year.
Ah, thanks for correcting me. So we're actually closer to a season 3 anime than what I thought.

Dex-chan lover
If Chii does know, it would be a nice tie in to the early chapters where Yamada tried to hide her snacking but Chii still knew

Double-page supporter
There are several roles this arc could be playing:
1) The public rejection serves as a fun, unique conflict/point of tension without much angst behind it. It's important to have these points of tension in the story - especially now that the main point of tension, the will-they-won't-they, has been resolved. It even allows them to bring back a bit of the "cringe loser" aspect that the story had at the beginning.
2) The arc serves as an interesting way to potentially have others become aware of their relationship. With it having been hidden for so long, and with the implications of Yamada's work discouraging her having public relationships, it would be a bit of a let-down from a storytelling angle if they just let the world know on day one.
3) This could play into a larger conflict to do with Yamada's career or Ichikawa's self esteem.
The "conflict" that you say is actually happening since chapter 107

Aggregator gang
The absolute hate boner some people have for Kanna is astounding, she's a middle schooler - she's learning to work out her notsogood traits and attitudes!

Dex-chan lover
It took her only 78 chapters to notice :dogkek:

Like, ain't no way thats the same person, biggest character development in the history.

OBjsL9V.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
I would like to argue that Bayashiko is not what we think she is and she'll give us plot twist next release

Dex-chan lover
4c3297c33ca796802130f1ecae3e9f46.png

Dont mind me. Just dropping this cameo i saw today.

(Source: Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta. Fyi very toxic)
I did a quick Google search on this manga. After reading comments about it, I scrubbed my search history, threw the hard drives in acid, set my PC on fire and then burned my apartment down for good measure.

It seems like it's written for psychpoaths to enjoy.

Dex-chan lover
look how the roles just got reversed
while ichikawa became a full on chad
the senpai became a creepy creature
demm, story progression

Users who are viewing this thread