The Dangers in My Heart - Ch. 146 - I'm Not in the Mood for a Festival

Dex-chan lover
"you think you can go back to being friends"
This manga really needs to warn me before it fires a tacticle nuke at me like that. Someone needs to invent Doof's amnesia inator for when confessions go wrong.

Also oh my God Kobayashi is becoming self aware. Run for the hills before she takes over humanity.

I get the reason for the super public rejection but it's leading to a lot of weird cringey interactions. I hope they are able to wrap this little arc up and get back to Ichikawa and Yamada being all awkwardly cozy together.
I mean... that's just their reality. Ichikawa and Yamada have already established that they can't date publicly. The current situation of them acting akwards in public trying to balance their feelings and keeping it secret is... every chapter they're in public. They're only able to be cozy together when alone or with people who are in the know in private spaces.

The fake confession and rejection were actually pretty genius quick thinking on Ichikawa's part and needed because everyone was starting to suspect the singular male always hanging around the most popular girl in school and literal TV star. And anyway it's fine. Weird and cringey is the most accurate way to describe someone's first relationship in middle school. Even more so when Ichikawa is that someone 😂.

Contributor
I did a quick Google search on this manga. After reading comments about it, I scrubbed my search history, threw the hard drives in acid, set my PC on fire and then burned my apartment down for good measure.

It seems like it's written for psychpoaths to enjoy.
probably for the best.

Supporter
The absolute hate boner some people have for Kanna is astounding, she's a middle schooler - she's learning to work out her notsogood traits and attitudes!
As I mentioned after a previous chapter, she got read the Riot Act by Hara after trying the same stunt on the class trip and we've recently found out her own bestie has been confronting her on the same issue. She has no reason to think this is fine and every reason to believe just the opposite. And she keeps right on doing it. There's no excuse for a 14-15 YO to be that wilfully clueless. None.

Group Leader
The girl friends are just there to generate tension and make things difficult for chadkawa lol

I believe in Kobayashi. She's strangely emotionally mature as long as its not dealing with herself.
Emotionally mature to keep it to herself all this while only to reveal it to the problematic stranger who would've been easily handled with a white lie?

Dex-chan lover
people seems to read paisen wrong in this one thinking he still wants to get with yamada
look at his expression when he learns about yamada rejecting him bro

Dex-chan lover
Still an idiot for saying that though, imo. If she's aware enough to realize they're together then she should've realized that maybe there's a reason why she rejected him in public instead of accepting it
You know, when your best friend is hiding things so hard from you, it's hard not to be mad about it. Realistically Yamada could've, and should've told her. I definitely get her angle in this.

Dex-chan lover
I sorta get the reason, but also i feel like the public rejection was completely pointless, and now it's just awkward writing. I hope this wraps up fast, cause it's really not that enjoyable to read. I get why they are doing this, and i can get why some people might enjoy this sort of writing because it's "relatable" but for me it's just not fun to read.
Not checking your wish fulfilment trope? I really wonder how you got to chapter 146

dam, pretty boy picked last looked soul crushing XD

KOBAYASHI???? ARE YOU A GENIUS?!???!

All of you are overestimating Kobayashi.

The "she knows" would apply with any other listener. Here, she's talking with Pickup-pai, which she is always defending Yamada against by making him excuses. It's a totally obvious false cliffhanger.

Fed-Kun's army

The "she knows" would apply with any other listener. Here, she's talking with Pickup-pai, which she is always defending Yamada against by making him excuses. It's a totally obvious false cliffhanger.
Yeah you probably right.

This could still lead to her finding out if Pickup-pai talks about how he knows they like each other though. He did try to get them alone together after his confession and judging by the looks he gives when he finds out he was rejected he doesnt really buy it. It could also be interpreted that he wanted them to split up in pairs so they could be alone again. I would bet by the end of the arc we would see him in a better light.

Fed-Kun's army
Nobody's talking about the fact that every time you turn back to Yamada she's eating something different? Hilarious yet totally expected!

Dex-chan lover
She's begining to seeeee
iu

Dex-chan lover
Yes, I think that apart from the Yamada idol thing, the issue of how Chii feels about Yamada not telling her about her relationship with Ichikawa is an interesting plot.

paisen is a piece of shit every time he appeared he showed that he is not a good person the clearest is when he tried to intimidate ichikawa into giving him yamada's number there are other moments but it shows that he is not a good person neither is he the devil but it's obvious what kind of person he is, the own author makes fun of him xdd
If you are talking about that late-night diner scene then the part where he had Ichikawa at the table as anime-only. In the manga they were never alone and he didn't do a whole lot more than just drop hints (if I recall correctly).

Users who are viewing this thread