I'm a Loser, Baby - Ch. 23 - Stay the Night

Hopefully they fuck... of course not, that would be shit, so I would say, they maintain a form of acquaintance because she has a really strong background which would be more useful compared to the other fuck that the mc gave the money to, also I feel like this is meant to be a harem manhwa(or is it a manhua? I forgot) so I hope there is indeed a mass release.
Wtf am I even writing. Pay it no attention even though u’ve almost read all of it cos I’m just writing random BS.

Double-page supporter
"Here's some clothes... oh right, no pants for you."

And this rich girl that was blushing just a second ago has no qualms about walking around a stranger house with just his shirt on? Yeah right...

@Rickblah this MC is already more real than every other MC in manhuas I've read before. and pretty damn likable too.
You gotta be way too much of a pansy to dislike this man.
The general story and side characters on the other hand... are completely unreal.
MC is carrying this by himself.

Dex-chan lover
I am thankful for the shirt-only fan service but this is ridiculous...

Double-page supporter
And during all this mess she didn't even call her bodyguards or family once, so they know she is safe? I mean, she just went home with a stranger, ate his food, let him massage her legs, let him fix her sprain, used his bathroom and slept in the guest room of a literal who? she just met while being chased by assassins.

This is some Last Action Hero irony tier right there.

Fed-Kun's army
SPOILER he's the assassin. He kills her AND sells her organs.

Kidding. He uses her organs to make medicine

Double-page supporter
Western doctors doesn't help......
Wow ..... So all the scam chinese doctor are 100% helps then?

The science are overturned by some voodoo ....

Users who are viewing this thread