I'm a Loser, Baby - Ch. 33 - A New Place

Double-page supporter
That instant regret after deciding to move in with a bunch of girls

Double-page supporter
Why would you agree to move in? You already have a place without roommates who may pry. Is the rent a lot better or something? Also, they said they've already filled the vacancy with someone else(even though they may be out of the country). Mc seems to know something the reader doesn't.

......If I was an accomplice of those guys I won't even f*cking help you.
I.Q Logic 99.9% not working that well.
Was expecting him to bring out or call dragon group to show credentials or something
'If I spelled something wrong, please forgive me'
Also what about his house? Seriously?

Dex-chan lover
It's not logical to rent a room when he's already rented a whole house for the same price. And how can the tenants decide for the landlord? And in reality, you will regret moving in with girls. Especially the ones who don't wash their own dishes and leave all their leftover food out on the countertop for several days until mold starts to grow.

WTF
"you'll do the dishes...:
hell no, ill buy a dish washer and if you don't rinse the dish and put it in then, you do them all

Dex-chan lover
lmao.

I once moved in with three girls. It was THE WORST experience of my rental life. But yes this is silly, he just bought a whole house.... I mean I guess having a second hideout with some onee-sans isn't bad, especially if he just wants to bang one, but still. At least keep your man-cave mansion, bud!

Really Now?!

The whole point of getting his own place was for discretion (privacy) when cultivating and that being said he got a significantly good price.

Who leaves peace and quiet?? to basically live in a DORM with rules

Surely, this must be a joke unless they're hazing him he also become their maid...not only does he have to help lifting stuff (kinda a given), but WASH everyone's dishes.

In short Hes agreed to become their MAID while also paying RENT.

He can do 69 cultivation. And bang skme thots, instead of being alone jacking off he wants some real women . Jahahahhaha, lust get the better of you?. In my own opinion

Users who are viewing this thread