I'm a Loser, Baby - Ch. 56 - The Old Head Officer

Double-page supporter
He will die soon but with my QI™ he will live for 6 more month... If it was realist he just injected some combat drug or something similar to nanomachines.

I bet there's probably something like a legendary ginseng that cures all or whatnot. Maybe from a hot doctor coz that's how this usually go.

The power to cure him is money.
"If you insert money in this pocket in my pants, my hands start generating a powerful medicine. Now try it, but I must warn you, this pocket is old and crafty and it doesn't care about small amounts"

What?

"all his organs are in good condition"

10s later:

"some of his organs started to fail..."

How can the author be so inconsistent?

Dex-chan lover
@Archaron I think he was judging the qi itself of each organ until he realized the heart was the one that was fucked. I think the wording suggested that the organs themselves are intact with checking them by qi. But once he checked the qi of the heart and realized the heart was poisoned, he was able to deduce that the organs are failing on a physiological level rather than on a qi level thus causing the old dude to die.

At least that's what I can reason out. But yeh it's mostly the author's writing that fails quite a bit.

What was really dumb to me was you'd think the heart is the first one he would check. Unless of course it would be hard to tell hidden poisonous qi apart from normal qi until you compare it to other organs. That is possible and understandable but never explained or mentioned o we can't assume that so easily.

let alone that guy didnt knew him, when someone is dying you call a medic... or someone with such a treatment record, who treated his daugher was the doctor not mc... he knew shit about mc... wtf.

and it had started kinda good... I even thought I had found a gem... :/ but it has gone down hill since mc changed home, almost as if it changed authors... nothing makes sense or is consistent anymore.. I'm only still in cause girls are beautifully drawed.

Users who are viewing this thread