I'm a Loser, Baby

Dex-chan lover
For some reason I held out hope that this would get better eventually, it's just not happening lol.

Double-page supporter
Couldn't get past 15 chapters. This is seriously bad. Countless plot holes, forced plot in nearly every other chapter. It's hard to put it into words... Even "The hunter" I could read till 50th chapter and that was horrible manga, this is worse.

This series is full of gap and random elements popping out of nowhere without anything leading to them.

If mangadex had a "tsukomi" feature, allowing users to add comments to pages of the comic, it may be worth a read for the user quips reacting to the nonsense. Without that, not so much.

The author clearly doesn't have any writing skill, may be no social and communication skill either. The more you read, the more you'll see the author is like an uber driver trying to perform surgery.

Another one of millions of individual trying to get a piece of the big china money but can't be bother to learn how to do it properly.

Literally read a hundred chapters of this garbage to pass time and I regret picking this series to binge. Terrible writing that leaves plot holes and questions all over the place, perhaps one of the most laziest I've seen so far.

Pick a different manhua or something, the title lies and it never truly gets better.

Dex-chan lover
This serie seems really made to promote chinese tradition, is almost like a propanganda work, MC should be a OP as fuck immortal but he only uses wordly techniques he learned after getting on Earth.
He defeated the mutants not with his original powers but with Tai-chi and Qi bullshit, most chinese people he encountered are super polite and even the bad guys have some honor, only the mental invader got defeated from something else, his aura.
MC had some close fights but still kept using his new martial arts, and the new syle is another old chinese one.

Even the plot is not very good, jumping from a thing to another, and the heroines make no sense, could have made him stick to one as the pseudo harem he got seems half forgotten, he bought a new house and got the 3 beauties he found when he was renting a room, but aside that there is no progress.

The secret agency and the girl that recruitem them barely appear anymore, and his research for the artifacts is almost a filler chapter, didn't even try to use a immortal skill to localize or tag the one he found at the auction, damn he could probably use the spy agency to search the new owner.

Dex-chan lover
@Otakugami are you referencing mangahere .cc? If not may I suggest it? Their "danmaku" system is almost as good. I do miss their old tsukkomi system (you can still see the old version of the site on mobile ). Even though I mainly read on mangadex, I still go back there for a few series just for that system.

It was trash and became even trashier. So many holes, so much nonsense, so much jumping around between different things never finishing anything. the MCs character is just whatever the author feels like today.
bad writing, bad characters, no order

Dex-chan lover
This is fucking stupid.
I don't expect much from manhua just something to kill time, since ive read damn near everything of note already during quarantine, but this is just straight up awful in every aspect.
1/10 its almost impressive that something can be this bad.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't understand how this self admitted garbage has garnered over 1million views.

Users who are viewing this thread