I'm a Maid, but I've Pulled Out the Holy Sword?! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The Hero at Work

Fed-Kun's army
This is what I love. How despite being a superior demon king, against his sister, he will turn meek and get scared of her. Love how she lectured him about how difficult work can be.

I hope this story really goes about how the demon king loses his desire to destroy humanity because of his sister.

The true heroic work she's doing is teacher her brother the demon king.

Essential👏 Life👏 Lessons 👏

Idk if it actually will stop his seemingly never ending hatred and distrust of humans, but if its his sister it might be possible.

This is so sad, she started to have feelings for him yet he didn't remember a thing about her :(

Nice to see the prince slightly remembering her. Knowing her she'll probably pull the sword out again on accident while he's there.

Fed-Kun's army
Indeed. The wise old man fell asleep because it was a useless meeting. Like all meetings, really.

Dex-chan lover
Of course, the best way to know someone's true nature is to harass them to their breaking point. If they break they're bad and if they're a pushover they're good hurr durr
The knights are all trash

taking on all those chores outside your actual professional duties isn't spunky or cute, it's called being a doormat

Contributor
Man.. if I had all those demons around and working in a place with mistreatment for no reason, I would've used my holy powers and slash those people!!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
i'm annoyed for her fdsalkjfdljk god she has to deal with so much

thank you for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread