I'm a Maid, but I've Pulled Out the Holy Sword?! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - The Demon Lord's Job

So this is Devil is a part timer Season 2
Brad may look cute but he is full Yandere for onee san
It's Reed or else she will be single forever haha

You know, I'm glad that Brad is at the very least wanting his sister to marry. So far, he feels he can only trust Reed to do so, which makes sense. Brad's known Reed before he became the Demon Lord and thus has enough trust in him to believe that he would be a good choice. Anyone else would be a new guy that will make the Demon Lord in him feel antagonistic toward.

Ooohh I’m glad brad is not the typical yandere super-powered younger bro who’s obsessed with her older sis. Well he still is apparently, but i guess it’s ok if it’s reed lol

I hope reed is the ml and not the prince

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Reed. You better hurry before your neck get too long.

Its a lame Chinese idiom (probably misused)+Fantastic 4 joke

Group Leader
Bold of you guys to assume the childhood friend can win of there is more Than one Male/female lead.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, now I get why they can't just leave the city since Reed is the best boy for our girl, but there must be some other place Eleanor could find work.

I am glad this turn out to be normal brother sister rrlationship. I don't want to see another romanticized bro sis, even if they are not related by blood. Its just doesnt sit well with my conscience

The Prince or Reed?!!! Idk... But my second lead syndrome is already tingling...
Ah... Dang it, for this manga, let conform to society; commoner x commoner!!!

Fed-Kun's army
I hope it doesn't go the "prince route" cliche. I mean, how many times childhood friends win? Rarely happen.😕
But i wish the mangaka goes uncliche ending.

Imagine when she is revealed to be the hero, everyone that made her work like that will be on the tip of their toes trying not to piss her anymore than they already did

why am i the only one on the prince's camp he's so cute :((( but reed crying did make me emotional it was such a small moment but it must be rather overwhelming seeing a sickly kid feeling well enough to work and help. like ah he's grown up sort of feeling. i rlly appreciate their relationship and can see why brad likes him better lol

Dex-chan lover
Distrust huh? Well they did wipe his memories. Still not a cool move btw

Wonder how he'll react when he gets them back.

Users who are viewing this thread