I'm a Maid, but I've Pulled Out the Holy Sword?!

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least the plot hook looks promising. And the eventual conflict might be pretty messy so I'm looking forward to how the author will handle it.

Don't think there'll be a conflict, see they say the theme is Reverse Harem. Can kind of guess where this is going lol

This is refreshing. I actually like the first three chapters.

Thank you for translating. Looking forward to it! <3 <3 <3

Her bro is really handsome and so loyal ;-; I kinda hate the fact that they are actually stand in the opposite sides, and since those two are siblings it means there won't be romantic feelings right??? But the thought of her weak lil bro become protective at the FL is heartwarming :"

Supporter
Last chapter had some issues with duplicate pages and it felt like some might have been missing?

Dude, it’s one thing if it’s a comedy, but to be frank—- it’s not that funny. The way it was written, it was subjected to a pretty tense plot.

I thought at first it was the way it was written, but after reading the first two chapters, it was decidedly her personality that made me drier than the Mojave desert. She’s stuck in a loop of denial that It takes her like a damn 16 pages to figure out things are getting abnormal.

When her brother said he was the demon lord, she subsequently pretended he didn’t say shit. Even when a literal hell hound and demon cat pledged allegiance to demon lord, she was still fucking pretending. 😒

I get the whole “your still my younger brother plot” but it’s just so written jarringly that I couldn’t enjoy it as much as I wanted to.
Her personality was so irksome to me it kind of ruined the rest of the manga.

I hope protag go through pain and suffering, so that naive personality will be grinded away.

This is quite interesting, though I find the mc a bit too ehh, maybe with time it will improve.

you usual "nani" kind of stuff and things get escalated, the usual japanese stuff.

No one in the right mind would look back at those memories happily, instead they'd puke in disgust with interacting with a random person. Maybe even have a breakdown realizing it was the PRINCE of a country.

Death penalty level shiz here. And she's looking back at "oh how cute it was when I didn't know I kidnapped the prince"

Fed-Kun's army
So... when I read the premise, I thought I was going to get more fun time wacky adventures. What do I get? Some not so good forced drama and ridiculous cliches. Honestly, it's in the "Meh" category. Something to read when you are refreshing the updates page.

Users who are viewing this thread