I'm a Middle Schooler Becoming the Demon Lord

the story in unique but its only redeeming point is having no harem
the character interaction seem a bit dull
the passing of the story is slow and kinda messy
the introduction of new character is boring as they are pretty flat with no depth kinda your generic class bully and nerd and the hot girl
and i hate when manga trick you with the high quality art cover even thou the actual art is pretty mediocre
and the way the don't let us into the main character mind make us not care for him
the only character they did right is the glass girl but since she is just a npc it doesn't matter

Chapter 2
Parts of a Russian alphabet as a spell, lol
A Б В Г Д Е Ё Ж З И К Л М Н О П Р С Т У Ф Х Ц Ч Ш Щ Ь Ы Ъ Э Ю Я

Dex-chan lover
Aye new chapter great I was actually enjoying this and was wondering what happened wit h it

lmao headbang was nice touch also it looks like he really is maou (tbh I thought he's chuuni )

I've been waiting years for someone to translate this I'm so happy ㅠㅡㅠ I've never been a proof reader but I wouldn't mind trying if it would help

Power Uploader
@cococobana Please read the recruitment again. What we need for this is a typesetter, the proofreader is needed for Terror Man.

Nice art but the story and characters here are not my thing, gonna be dropping it early before I get worked up about it lol

@Kendama please keep up the manhwa till it's season 2, i think that this manhwa quite funny with a retard MC yet *no spoiler* and *no spoiler* heroine... hehehehe

Fed-Kun's army
Incredible how bad this is... well, maybe the story would be just below average, but then the artstyle is so atrocious.

Users who are viewing this thread