I'm a Middle Schooler Becoming the Demon Lord

Wait, what's wrong with the art, Silwith.. ? I think it's great.

Thanks for the work/upload, Kendama.

Power Uploader
@rokegle135 Ah, no longer a problem, we got the editor we needed. I can't promise weekly releases because that depends on the translator and the proofreader.

In any case, the series is just finished in Korea, so at least the backlog won't keep growing.

Dex-chan lover
@Kendama if you need a proofreader and that basically means someone who goes over grammatical errors and spelling and thing like that i could defo help

i know the status is not completed.. this shit is too funny to end like this

I don't understand the rating its actually funny with a compelling narrative with a dumbass protagonist this is not a bad manhwa

v yea i agree, i was gonna comment and ask why this is so low and if someone could give me an explanation. the rating decreases every time i visit this manhwa but i enjoy it. maybe i just have bad taste(???) i’m not sure but if someone could perhaps give a critique of this i could understand why it’s so low

Aggregator gang
Maybe rating is low because the cover
and summary are misleading.. it looks like dead ass serious reverse isekai with OP MC and shitty wishfulfilling plot, but it's actually a great comedy. People get more than they expect and they can't handle.

ok so. I dropped this one year ago because i couldn't get past the fact that the guy gave me chuuni vibes.
So the reason why i'm writing this is to ask:does it get better, like in "Her summon" , where the MC isn't a scared shut-in anymore.
Is it worth picking it up again, does it get better?

Power Uploader
@annabelleish Uuuuuh… you… know he is an actual demon perceived by others as a chuuni and not a deluded teenagers, don't you? 'Cause that's explained in chapter 2.

@kendama oh, i know. But even so i don't like the character. it's that simple :))))). That's why i was asking if he was going to change in the future chapters.

I usuallу find this kind of humour cringe and unfunnу, but it made me laugh, and quite a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread