I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Well shit... I thought I would look for raws but

Edit: Okay, the site listed on the MD series page shows only two chapters available with the last update being 11/30 and an undetermined update so I thought it got put on hiatus but PuniTranslations says chapters are up to 8.

Dex-chan lover
These kinds of stories can get kinda tiresome, the female trying to seduce guys for reasons i mean. This heroine is actually really nice however. She's being active and while some may call her avoiding stuff caused by things she won't do anymore stupid, its perfectly reasonable given that she has yet to know if this world runs on rails.

Basically even if SHE keeps clean someone else might do it and she might still be blamed. Depending on the view point she might actually be an innocent character from the start who was never directly shown to be doing anything wrong. We didn't play the game so we can't know. The point is that she is being bullied right now and she needs to show strength to avoid being looked at in such a light.

Dex-chan lover
Like every other Otome Isekai, this starts out with a fairly recognizable premise but immediatly goes on in an interesting direction while developing all characters in it.

Group Leader
Hi there! Just like to make a clarification on @darkomantis earlier post. The manga is not on hiatus, as the mangaka has just recently released Chapter 8. Thank you, please look forward to our future translations.

-Puni

Thanks so much for the update! The heroine is such an amazing character and the story is so funny! I'll forever be grateful that this group decided to translate it. Thanks so much for making my days better! And thank you for your hard work.

Users who are viewing this thread