I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Next time:
Crow: "There's no poison in them this time, right?"
Irene: "Of course, since king Claud is immune to medicine, I didn't drug any of them"
Irene: "Oh, but the lemon cake is for me"
Crow: "Can't you share a slice?"
Irene: "No, umm... well.... Since king Claud is immune to aphrodisiac, I thought.. I should... offer myself instead" *blush*
Irene: "So I put aphrodisiac for women in it!" *smile*
Lightning sticks in the bg behind crow. Keith can be seen laughing hysterical next to a very shocked demon king

Wow, her dad is shitty but amusing. She is really good at being villain though, capturing a crow and forcing King Claude to appear. Keith is just having a ball at the whole thing.

This is really good. The prota is smart and cunning, the capture target has a character and the side chars aren't only there to make the prota look better.
Also that smug crow getting destroyed XD

Group Leader
She's so unpredictable, but it's hilarious
Thank you for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
@endo54 @Robbini

Yeah, something correcting the world's course of action makes sense. Let's wait and see if they bring it up somehow or if it will actually be a glaring plot hole! 😀

This manga just keeps getting good. I like the MC a lot and her interactions with other characters. The drawing is good too; I'm impressed with that page about five area layers in their country.

Double-page supporter
This manga’s potential is soaring higher and higher, I hope it keeps delivering lol

Thanks for the chapter.

This manga is monthly? cause the quality makes it seems so.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, I'm glad this story seem to be having Irene as the main personality and the old life just providing some extra memories, I'm rather tired of all the reincarnation stories that do the opposite.

Dex-chan lover
Why are Japs so obsessed with cute Fenrirs anyway? The original was literally the offspring of two of the "good" gods' nemeses, who devoured several members of the main pantheon including the chief god, whose mouth touched the skies and the earth when opened wide and whose lesser offspring actually consumed the Sun and the Moon.

Norse myth is so not a source of adorable and cuddly puppies it's vexing when it is made to be as such.

Damn I wanna read more so I checked the novel, it turned out the novel also just translated recently...

Dex-chan lover
@MrX I bet he is chanelling reader attitude.
...Wich makes him more refined version of laugh track in cheap comedy show, but I better not think about it.

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake - because pupper. Puppers can't really be all that bad, can they? Also, you're talking about a country that makes anthropomorphized waifus from WWII battleships.

Man, I love how the hits keep coming between these characters, I didn't stop laughing the entire chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread