I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
Dang I was expecting the “story’s heroine” to be another person with past memories. Now that would be groundbreaking as I don’t think that has happened in this kind of otome isekai/reincarnation genre.

Although everyone is right, doesn’t need to be groundbreaking to be good. This one got a perfect balance of pacing and chemistry.

Dex-chan lover
@kn1000a I honestly wouldn't rule that out as a possibility just yet. It seems that she either switched personalities with Aileen since she became a morally good and upstanding character when our MC reincarnated as her and the story needs a villainous character, or she is also someone who also reincarnated into the same world and is acting according to her own whims because she believes that she has immunity as the MC of the game with her shared knowledge of future events in the game that she expects will take place.

Wow, so twisted. The plot is better than I expected, especially the heroine, she knows her way around, not just because she has her past memories, but also due to her intelligent, not to mention her elegant manner. 😀

Dex-chan lover
Oh! So she was aware she was headed down the perverted S&M path.

So she's completely a good guy and the heroine character and protag's former fiance are just bad guys? Yet again they're having the villain rival girl actually be morally better than the heroine (not complaining, just seems like it kind of makes the initial premise feel fake).

@bushwhacker2k If you think about it, most of the heroines in actual otome games are bad people, manipulating engaged men into falling in love with them and etc... are not things a good person would do.

@bushwhacker2k Nah, forget that. To be such a complete bitches, it's amazing how boring they can be when you play from their point of view. sanctimonious, naive and with the depth of a puddle under the sun.

I feel like lilia is not a reincarnated person, like that is her actual personality because (cant remember what chapter and part) claude's awakening in every route seems inevitable as if she wants him too as the holy sword maiden...

but then again she maybe also reincarnated, the fact that she is the maiden of the holy sword, I think made her have a hero complex, and wants aileen and claude destroyed as she deems them "bad"

either way is fine with me tho lol

cant wait to see how the thot and the he-thot go down 😌

@resarin otome game isekai make the game heroines better lmao, I hate their hoeness but id rather that than being a complete blank paper that every men wants to fucl hahaa (never played an otome but have watched a few reverse harem anime that were based on games and novels)

Dex-chan lover
Oi Claude, you just got a Sugar Mommy, she'll probably pay you to whip her you beatiful and dense mf, even I want to pay so you can whip me into submission, you black silk hair elf looking idiot

well, me late, however- since i don't think any1 else has mentioned this yet, é

Lilia is basically just the mc's dad

or, well-

is every1 gonna just ignore the holy sword girl's name?

That Jasper, a character who can actually read between the lines and not be dense.
We need more characters like him in Novels and Manga.

Users who are viewing this thread