I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Aggregator gang
omg the wind thingy that blew off jasper's hat on page 26 i can smell the demon lord's jealousy he didn't want some random man to take her away

Anyone actually play otome games?
How often does the "seduce someone's fiance and feign innocence when they get mad/attack you" option come up?

Aggregator gang
@firefish5000 Never that I know of 😂, but of course there aren't any villainous-type characters in otome games either. Authors of these types of stories combine really corny shoujo tropes with otomoe mechanisms.

It'd be refreshing to read a story made by an author who's actually played Otome games and knows the game tropes, rather than combing shoujo comic tropes.

Of course the heroine in the otome game is actually a scheming bitch. How else does she juggle all routes she goes through without them knowing ever-the-wiser.

Dex-chan lover
Huh....so for the demon kingdom you would need a psychologist to be the weatherman.

"And tonight's forecast..." *peeks into king's room and sees him with the MC* "...chance of sudden, drastic changes up to and including meteor showers. Stay near your bunkers."

Dex-chan lover
THAT PUP WAS CUTE
LADY AILEEN WAS CUTE.
Jesus, everything about this manga is cute.

Fed-Kun's army
I really wish that one of this otome game isekais made the 'villain' actually evil and not driven by circunstances, and maybe make the 'heroine' an actual victim and not some opportunistic bitch.

It feels so cheap, like the author can't think of a way to make people care about the MC, so they say she wasn't actually evil, that she was pushed into it and that everyone else was out to get her.

It's still enjoyable, and the otome isekais that don't take themselves too seriously benefit greatly from it, but it's getting old really fast.

I KNEW IT!! THE HEROINE IS EVIL!!!

And is it just me who thinks that the prince got brainwashed? I mean he was the one who proposed to the mc but then he suddenly turned 180 on her.

Edit: if anyone missed it, the prince asked mc to be his wife in that one panel in chapter 1.

Users who are viewing this thread