I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Oh damn the last page. That foreshadowing was not in the webnovel. Ohohoho. An evil heroine huh. Kinda expected.
Many thanks

Aggregator gang
MC is the villian character my ass, that chick is crazy...and the prince is a fool for liking her, we all know the dangers of joining with that kinda crazy

Just picked this up, Translator I think the name of the "right hand" should be Beelzebub (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beelzebub)

Fed-Kun's army
The newsman has already figured out the Demon King's little secret, while Elizabeth trains Bezelbeth into a knight(/servant). And really, the 'heorine' having a twisted personality is kind of obvious.

Question of the day, why is the player character, the one the game's original setting is usually supposed to make you sympathetic towards, always evil in otome isekai?

Double-page supporter
@spacehydra In every stories you need an antagonist else the series gonna be a slice of life genre as nothing happen and this one is about death flag so somehow someone is using the strings to kill MC.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. Okay, so we're going with that development. I'm not sure whether to say that makes things simpler or more complicated.

You know, it's remarkable to me how the main capture targets tend to act like total jackasses and idiots. Okay, sure, he's being brainwashed into hating his former finance. Love is blind. But he is actually going out of his way to harass her and undo her efforts for no discernible reason. Worse yet, he's antagonizing the citizens more than the Demon King himself ever did, which is weird from a vanilla writing perspective.

@spacehydra Always? I would say it's more commonly not the case than is though? There are a number where this is the case, true, but just as many where they're adorable pure maidens.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaah.... Can we just drop the heroine and Prince down a well and seal the top? I hate them so much.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one that think that this chapter is a tad confusing ? The thing about the embezzlement and all that.

Dex-chan lover
Geez, a victim of the victim's past... not only that... that looked like a charm effect. Nasty.

Users who are viewing this thread