I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

@breizh Long story short, the Demon King isn't hostile, but everyone thinks that he is, so the nobles of the country are using tax money to prevent the monsters from attacking". In reality, they're pocketing it.

Page 26 "If they don't come, i will of think another way..." Is she failing to Yoda or should the "think" and "of" be inverted?

Dex-chan lover
Kinda of a lame development to make the OG protagonists comically evil (that "I'm so evil" smirk lol), but our current couple is still pretty fun, I'd rather keep seeing their antics instead of the political plot.

Fed-Kun's army
@spacehydra there are some heroines that become besties with the reincarnated villainess mc, and I found some on here where the villainess intentionally hooks up the heroine to their fiancee in order to leave the drama/fiancee.

Fed-Kun's army
She says it will be wasted but.....how? XD
damn "next chapter"! you are never there when we finish reading the lastest chapter...
you should appear more often! ;p

so out of the like 4 villianous daughter/bride/what have you that i am following - 2 have an actively evil prince's bride replacement ... is this a trend?

Dex-chan lover
@Mogima
The novel translation is on ch 27 if I remember correctly
the night before the party
Which is like... 2 ch's in the manga world

Dex-chan lover
unknown.png

unknown.png

@Psychronia The writing does make sense if you forget about the otome game part. The prince is taking over her business so he change the plan to be done for the royal family and his family neglects the demon king even though he's family. He doesn't seem that good of a person in the first place and we know nothing about the heroine.

@spacehydraBecause plot convinience.

A girl who came out of nowhere or her family has a low position of power, and she manages somehow to seduce a PRINCE and the sons of the MOST POWERFUL FAMILIES of a country with a cute and childish behaviour, and those guys are ok that she is going out with all of them, to the point that they defend her and their relationship. That's just make her a manipulative bitch trying to gain power

it seems that in isekai otome stories is become a unwritten rule that the villaness is the good one and the heroine is the bad one... I know a couple of exception that confirm the rule like avoid the destruction flag becoming the friend of all the character or break the engagement for avoid a civil war... but signals were already present:
1) a good person don't seduce someone already engaged.
2) she had the idea of take the businness from her.
3) knowing that various people would lost their job she continued anyway to let the prince ruin the works.
if you don't notice that then you are an idiot or a bad person that don't care of others

@Yatsuki thank you very much dear, now I get it.

@Sem, dude me too but everyone seemed to disregard what she said so dunno lmao maybe I'm going crazy

Double-page supporter
OHHHH I'm so glad that the otome protag isnt just clueless but actually has an agenda... i love really subtle, manipulative antagonists. im already REALLY on board w/ this manga but im even MORESO now, baby!!!! HECK YEAH

Group Leader
@Hachi015

Hi there, thanks for your message. We've checked through the pages and there have confirmed to be no typos. The SFX itself is squishy squish, and Belzebuth as a character is named Belzebuth. (I'm assuming that these are the supposed "typos")

Users who are viewing this thread