I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
thot failed her charm magic
She didn't use any magic lol, it's just drawn that dubious in the manga, Lilia said the exact lines from the game, same thing Aileen did "make your wish come true" to trigger romance route with Claude.

It didn't work because Aileen already derailed the game to some point.

Only magic is her being Holy Maiden,. reason why she could enter through the Demon King barrier and Belzebubuth couldn't touch her.

Dex-chan lover
Greedy? If there's a path in the game allowing multiple relationships and that world society it's a common practice, bet you would try too catch them all.

God complex? Technically, she is a god, knowing what will happen and what will be the outcome, she knows exactly what is in people minds and world mechanics. It isn't a complex, it's a fact.

All games appeal to our fantasies... stories too... That's the point.

Be honest, if you would reincarnate into your favourite game, wouldn't you get out the best from it?
There is a few game-isekai stories where people reincarnated to background characters, but they eventually became main characters through knowledge of the game world and cheating the fuck out of it.
Not for relationships, it's one thing if it's a friends with benefits situation but if they're your partner having multiple is gonna inevitably cause too much trouble worth the hassle, someone being someone else's special someone kind of falls apart if they're not actually that special.
Also if I were to reincarnate into my favourite game I'd stay away from the spotlight, it'd be extremely suspicious to find myself in such a situation, any kind of thought that I'm omniscient or something in that world would come with the caveat that it sounds way too good to be true which always means it is, the situation is a pretty one-time advantage too, once you make a change in the course of the story by meddling in it you lose said advantage and finally: I'd want to get out of there, most game's worlds are more dangerous than ours, realistically living in one of them would likely make my life expectancy plummet.

Dex-chan lover
Not for relationships, it's one thing if it's a friends with benefits situation but if they're your partner having multiple is gonna inevitably cause too much trouble worth the hassle, someone being someone else's special someone kind of falls apart if they're not actually that special.
Also if I were to reincarnate into my favourite game I'd stay away from the spotlight, it'd be extremely suspicious to find myself in such a situation, any kind of thought that I'm omniscient or something in that world would come with the caveat that it sounds way too good to be true which always means it is, the situation is a pretty one-time advantage too, once you make a change in the course of the story by meddling in it you lose said advantage and finally: I'd want to get out of there, most game's worlds are more dangerous than ours, realistically living in one of them would likely make my life expectancy plummet.
Keep in mind that the word has and society has it worked out, there's no hassle. We had that and still have, depending on beliefs or sociaty.

Well, if you were isekaied as a mc, not being in the spotlight would cause more problems than staying away from it.
But obviously if one would be a background mob, I'd rather stay away, but still take benefits from knowledge about the world.

Users who are viewing this thread