I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Them freaky eyes.
Why is it, that in these kind of genre, if the "heroine" is aware that she is the "heroine", she is always so god damn scary?!

Double-page supporter
@beperov

JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World is a satire and does that. There's this one character meant to fill the isekai MC archetype and he does have a god complex

So she uses magic to control with words O_O? Ah its metaphorical some say, but it does seem to trigger something beyond Claude's control... Like the halo of the heroine or "the will of the world"? Im worried Claude will think badly of Aileen for her original motives at seeking him out...

oh man that one panel was so creepy... good job claude!!! thank you for the update :))

Fed-Kun's army
I think she's just reciting lines from the game , verbatim. That's why he reacts a couple times and I think the last phrase was the end of the dialogue for capture .

This is important since it means she can't do that to anyone other than the capture targets. My guess

Group Leader
Next please😭 The next chapter has been already on the site lhscan is raw by the way and thank you very much to translate this chapter 😊 I wait for the next😀

"Oh, have you made up your mind then?" asdfghjkl hE LOVES AILEEN <3 <3 <3

Also, I love Claude's hypothesized reason for why Aileen chose him after Cedric. Btw, what does Claude mean when he said, "I cannot forgive this, not even a little." What can't he forgive?

Dex-chan lover
hey.. i dont believe in the power of love bullshite.. but this one? i'll give it a pass.. 👍

Fed-Kun's army
That short scene of the gear breaking made me go "kyaaaaah!"

I feel ashamed as a man ahahaha

Dex-chan lover
Does the game have a harem route, huh? I haven't played otome games, so I wouldn't know. Some dating sims in general might have them, but I don't think I've ever played such a route. It sounds kind of annoying. Realistically the crown prince would be beyond furious if he learned Lilia tried to seduce his banished brother as well. It would be ugly two-timing, not anything delightful.

greedy = lose everything. she should've be satisfied just by having cedric. he's a crown prince after all but she insisted to claim every capture targets. it's her loss

I bet quoting words makes the game characters instinctively react the way they would have in the game. However Claude isn't the same as the others, he has been taken off his original path. So that's why we saw the gear breaking, it's referring to when Aileen was talking about when she wondered what would happen if a cog in the machine became sentient.

Users who are viewing this thread