I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
"Begone, THOT woman!", i guess i'm not the only one who literally read it "wrong" at the first time...

Dex-chan lover
Heroes or Heroines that use Charm Magic... Are trash tier, always.

Dex-chan lover
Her eyes when she ask that lart time tho
Gears pupil.

Guess it's either double isekai, or she's the goddess playing this world as VR otome

Dex-chan lover
lol Begone Thot I was so into him saying that I thought I saw it. Also why are reborn heroines always the worst? Is it because they know without that charm magic they wouldn't win or because of the charm magic they think they cant lose. Either way you don't have to be a terrible person and make anyone bully you or stage kidnappings and harassment, if you just remember the good parts of the game, maybe what the capture targets like and dislike or likely places they might be that could be enough. And, especially if the world isn't following the story line you know why even do the same things, live a new life, meet a new guy. Being the queen is probably a lot of work anyways lol.

Double-page supporter
A small mistranslation: When she said that she will tell everything to the others (P.20), what Claude should be thinking is "The others will think she lied to protect Aileen" (Or something like that. Basically, the nobles will still think Aileen is the culprit and Lilia is kindhearted)

Double-page supporter
@TetraSky She didn't use charm she just repeated the lines of the game, thinking it would lead to the "capture" of Claude (In the sense of capture of heart). Hence the gears (It's metaphorical). The gear snapping page 25 is meaning that the story deviated from the game.

Wow, Lilia's eyes have manifested gear symbols.. either its just her inner thoughts or she obtained or found a way to manipulate the power of settings to 'correct' the world's inhabitants.

does anyone know what chapter shows the original storyline between lilia and claude?

Double-page supporter
holy shit, was i the only one afraid that this manga will go NTR now, and that claude will give in?

Dex-chan lover
@kazumaik it's symbolism. Everyone in that world are just gears moving towards a predestined future like it shows on the first page of chapter 5, the idea there was that in the game script he would've confessed to her during that scene, and he almost did as it was predestined, but his time with Aileen changed everything and made him break away from fate as you can see in page 25 with the gear breaking.

I chose the wrong time to discover this manga. GOsh, why didn't I start reading until the 8th or 9th chapter came out. Having to wait, kills me.

Users who are viewing this thread